moorings in market drayton

lesrollins

Featured Posts

Hello

As anyone got any numbers for moorings near market Drayton for a 70ft n/b. I am down on the g&s at the moment I have been here for 4 years so it's time for a change and also there is a chance of a driving job up there so I would like to move. Interested in the moorings where the pump out is near the boat yard, sorry can't remember the name.

Thanx for any help

Edited by lesrollins

Hello

As anyone got any numbers for moorings near market Drayton for a 70ft n/b. I am down on the g&s at the moment I have been here for 4 years so it's time for a change and also there is a chance of a driving job up there so I would like to move. Interested in the moorings where the pump out is near the boat yard, sorry can't remember the name.

Thanx for any help

I can't help you with a phone number but I believe the boatyard is called Talbot Wharf. There are also some 'lay-by/wharf' style pontoon moorings just up from there but I've never worked out who runs them.

If having a pump out facility is important to you then it would only be fair of me to let you know that I pass through Market Drayton monthly on Fuel Boat Halsall and offer a pumpout service as well as all other Fuel Boat type stuff!

Just outside Market Drayton there is also Brownhills Farm which is a long stretch of online farm moorings, plus the boatyard where Stuart Hodges (boat builder) is based also seem to have a few moorings.

I can't help you with a phone number but I believe the boatyard is called Talbot Wharf. There are also some 'lay-by/wharf' style pontoon moorings just up from there but I've never worked out who runs them.

If having a pump out facility is important to you then it would only be fair of me to let you know that I pass through Market Drayton monthly on Fuel Boat Halsall and offer a pumpout service as well as all other Fuel Boat type stuff!

Just outside Market Drayton there is also Brownhills Farm which is a long stretch of online farm moorings, plus the boatyard where Stuart Hodges (boat builder) is based also seem to have a few moorings.

We left Brownhills farm this year following the building of the new very noisy saw mill next door.