failed safety certificate

Meer

Featured Posts

The reason MtB asked what your boat failed on was because you're asking for recommendations on whom to turn to in order to get the job done.

So if it failed on gas installations it'd be pointless to recommend an electrician who could sort out your fuse box.

However if it failed through not having an adequate bow fender, I know a welder who can knock you up a personalised battery box and cover.

When mine failed for not having an oil tight sump tray I found I was able to increase my cabin ventilation by watching a video on the internet.

I hope the ones you have lined up suit you. biggrin.png

• Greenie 1

The reason MtB asked what your boat failed on was because you're asking for recommendations on whom to turn to in order to get the job done.

So if it failed on gas installations it'd be pointless to recommend an electrician who could sort out your fuse box.

However if it failed through not having an adequate bow fender, I know a welder who can knock you up a personalised battery box and cover.

When mine failed for not having an oil tight sump tray I found I was able to increase my cabin ventilation by watching a video on the internet.

I hope the ones you have lined up suit you. biggrin.png

Greenie!!

I think it might be in the OPs best interest to publish the list unless this is a boat that has just been brought under the BSS scheme. Maybe the last owner was a real "messer about" and bodger but I find "too much to list" a bit unbelievable for a four yearly re-inspection.

It would be interesting to know if the inspector or a close associate carries out such work.

I suspect some of this long list may well be advisory items that can often be safely noted but no immidate action is required.