Telephone Call with CRT Enforcement

junior

Featured Posts

I thought you couldn't be bothered.

Have you asked yourself why people who usually take opposing sides have adopted the same stance?

Could it be that you are so clearly outside the rules that even the most liberal can't support you

For the first time on CWDF I found myself agreeing with SueB, sadly, I had run out of greenies to give to her.

Since the thread has been locked I can't giver her a virtual greenie either.

Never thought I'd see the day.

Kris88 has managed to create more unity on here than I ever thought possible.

Well done you :-)

Edited by gazza
  • Greenie 1

It's a terrible shame that Kris has condemned this historic boat to loss and destruction by his refusal to see sense.

Very true Mike, and even sadder that so many people are telling him that but he continually wants to bury his head in the sand and not see that

Some of you behave like vultures, hovering over the same bit of manly meat.

Mjg refired the topic of the other thread, by using it to snipe at Nick.

Well done Sherlock....

Not that you of course would snipe at anybody...

Some of you behave like vultures, hovering over the same bit of manly meat.

Mjg refired the topic of the other thread, by using it to snipe at Nick.

How's that work?

Two people start threads, the majority of posters are in agreement that they are in the wrong, a small minority disagree and take a daft liberal stance and you extrapolate it to vultures braying over the same bit of meat?

Its a novel outlook I guess!

Edited by gazza

Your meaning was quite clear. Alan De Enfield said "I think it safe to say virtually every other poster in this thread seems to disagree with you." Then you said "Well I'm not surprised seeing as most posters on this forum will have a home mooring."

In other words, your contention was that those with a home mooring are likely to side against continuous cruisers. I utterly refute that and find it divisive. I used to be a continuous cruiser and i may be again in future. I have many cc friends and many home mooring friends. It's only by presenting a united front that we have any change of effecting beneficial change for all boaters.

CRT often apply 'divide and conquer' tactics quite well without the help of boaters with a chip on their shoulder rushing to their aid.

Finally, it's easy to see that the consensus here included cc'ers and home moorers, so perhaps it is just you who is showing their personal prejudice here?

Yes, all home moorers are evil...do you feel better now? I clarified my views in the next 2 paragraphs which you obviously chose to ignore.

You should get back to CC'ing. It was great today. The weather was fantastic, lots of nice people and no armchair judges in sight.

Yes, all home moorers are evil...do you feel better now? I clarified my views in the next 2 paragraphs which you obviously chose to ignore.

You should get back to CC'ing. It was great today. The weather was fantastic, lots of nice people and no armchair judges in sight.

Armchair judges? would they be the people posting on here? Hmm........

Phil

Does that apply to Kris as well?

I don't cc any more because it's convenient for me to be able to moor in one spot for longer than 2 weeks from time to time (take note Kris). So far this year, I've done around 250 miles. I fair bit more than many (most?) cc'ers, I reckon.

P.s. I sold my armchair.

Edited by Dave_P