Little Venice signs

scrunch

Featured Posts

Just to ease me nosy side, we walked down Little Venice yesterday, and on every other mooring ring there was a notice from CRT couldn't read it as I had my Grandson on my shoulders and didn't want to tip him in the canal does any one know what they are.

Which part? It's a big place with lots of different signs. When you say they were down on the floor, do you mean small comes cable tied to the rings? If so, then the ones alongside Rembrandt Gardens are the new 'bookable moorings' and will have the name and length of the boats booked, as well as the dates they are booked for. I was there a few weeks ago and spotted Mark99's boat name there amongst the old ones they haven't bothered to remove.

If you mean the stretch from the CRT offices heading West towards Ladbroke Grove then they will be left from the winter moorings that have just ended. Again they will just have 'Reserved Winter Mooring' and the boat name.

If so, then the ones alongside Rembrandt Gardens are the new 'bookable moorings' and will have the name and length of the boats booked, as well as the dates they are booked for. I was there a few weeks ago and spotted Mark99's boat name there amongst the old ones they haven't bothered to remove.

Didn't stop the Trip boat/Charity boat from Camden mooring on our reserved one whilst we popped out for an hour. smile.png

Had to toot and ask him to leave (which they did very promptly whilst we circled the island).

Sitting in there for a few days it was interesting to see the number of boats enter the Pool go hopefully down to Paddington and emerge a little while later ................ as it was full and no mooring spots free.

Edited by mark99

Didn't stop the Trip boat/Charity boat from Camden mooring on our reserved one whilst we popped out for an hour. :)

Had to toot and ask him to leave (which they did very promptly whilst we circled the island).

Sitting in there for a few days it was interesting to see the number of boats enter the Pool go hopefully down to Paddington and emerge a little while later ................ as it was full and no mooring spots free.

On more than one occasion I have gone down to Paddington basin and turned, just because it was there.