EE Nano Sim £45 for 15Gb per month for 10 months!!

Richard10002

Featured Posts

They're data plans ie use in a dongle, mifi or tablet. Don't think they'll work in a phone.

What he said. I think the SIMs will work in a phone, but the plan doesn't have any monthly talk time or text allowance, just the data. I use it in a Dongle.

If you use up the monthly allowance, you can buy one-off extra data to tide you over 'till the next month.

MP.

Thanks.

We 'Winter' in Asia and have a 'loca'l phone for making calls.

I had my Three phone unlocked, and use a local Data Sim (in the phone) for tethering the lap-top ($10 for 5gb at 12meg and then unlimited for ever at 256mhz - you don't use it for long at 256mhz)

Presumably when Three "One Plan" catches up with me I could do the same here ?

Thanks.

We 'Winter' in Asia and have a 'loca'l phone for making calls.

I had my Three phone unlocked, and use a local Data Sim (in the phone) for tethering the lap-top ($10 for 5gb at 12meg and then unlimited for ever at 256mhz - you don't use it for long at 256mhz)

Presumably when Three "One Plan" catches up with me I could do the same here ?

I'm not sure a data SIM would work in a phone, even for tethering. It would be worth trawling through the T&Cs to see what they say about it. I know that the networks definitely have the capability to know exactly what kind of device the call or connection originates from, because the device IMEI is always transmitted with the call/connection.

The EE data plan SIMs definitely work in a phone. Moomin daughter is using one in an old HTC Wildfire because she's too mean to buy a MiFi and it works fine. It's not cost effective to make calls or send texts, but the data works fine with phone tethering.

MP.

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose it may be if you are a fairly low user and buy (say) 5 or 6 or 7 per month

Sorry posted in wrong thread doh

Yes they are the dan and phill ones the whole family got them but noone else has a mifi wink.png

Dam, wish I had done that.

The rules did say that you had to activate the sim before X number of days of it arriving or a date in Dec or Jan I think it was.

I guess they dint actually do anything about stopping you if you dint.

Dam, wish I had done that.

The rules did say that you had to activate the sim before X number of days of it arriving or a date in Dec or Jan I think it was.

I guess they dint actually do anything about stopping you if you dint.

Yes... I thought they had to be activated by 21st December, so no point getting more than one :( Missed a trick there, 'cause it was very fast, with no limits.

Yes... I thought they had to be activated by 21st December, so no point getting more than one :( Missed a trick there, 'cause it was very fast, with no limits.

The wording was had to be ordered by 21st December not activated by 21st.

I just took a chance and for once it appears to have paid off ;)

The wording was had to be ordered by 21st December not activated by 21st.

I just took a chance and for once it appears to have paid off wink.png

Yes, I'm on my second with two more to go!

It's not often one gets nice presents from companies!

I wonder if 3 will do the same, or perhaps the new BT mobile??

Nipper

I am sure the wording was order by X date and activate within 14 days

I believe it did say something like that, I, unfortunately, took the cards out of the envelopes and put em in a safe place and burned the envelops.

It was, with a certain trepidation, that I put the new Sim card in the dongley thing.

But all the lights and bells started working and I am well chuft!

Nipper