CRT owned pub - law under them selves

Tuscan

Featured Posts

Moored in the basin at Foxton on the 24 hour mooring. The Foxton Locks obviously has the shop fitters in all the lights ablaze, and the band saw set up on the balcony opposite us is still being used at 2215.

Us and another boat in the basin plus the CRT moorings down the side being disturbed.

Looks like we may have to do some night motoring in a minute to get away from it.

It just needs CRT to give the landlord permission to say who can be on the moorings or not.....

If he had told you you have to bugger off because you aren't using his pub, you would not have had this problem ! :lol:

• Greenie 1

OK I accept that they were making a noise more than is acceptable but what makes them a law unto themselves? I don't know of any law that restricts the time a firm can work, also remember that it almost certainly wasn't CRT making the noise it was some firm the contracted - probably.

If anyone experiences this sort of nuisance from builders it is worth checking the planning permission. They quite often state time limits for activity on-site.

Very true.

I once just needed to point this out to the contractor building some houses behind ours.

They were gone in 10 minutes.

Law unto themselves?

..one of ten pubs purchased for £9m by BW just a month before its pub joint venture collapsed with debts of £22m in 2011.

Nice.

But as said, while posting it is fine, asking them to stop might have got you more sleep!

Daniel