Sooo excited!

Mimi

Featured Posts

Well after many years of hire boat holidays and drooling over other folks narrowboats, the deed is done. We have finally (almost) got our own boat. Offer made and accepted, dosh paid over and collection due on Saturday. Then the long haul up to Tattenhall Marina from the river Nene. Cant wipe the smile of my face biggrin.png Only you guys will understand our excitement. Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Congratulations from me too, only had my boat for four weeks but loving every minute of it...well, apart from emptying the toilet cassette maybe. wink.png

I have only one thing to say to that............... Composting loo smile.png

Peter

Bringing my first boat back was so much fun wished it could have lasted forever, second boat we nearly froze to death but still excited about boat life everyday

Peter

We did almost the same journey when we bought our narrowboat 4 years ago and decided to keep it at Tattenhall.

It was a glorious 3 week autumn cruise as we got to know the boat and enjoying life aboard.

Members of the family came and joined us for weekends and to welcome us to Tattenhall - a great journey..........

Grand Union

Oxford North

Coventry Canal

Trent and Mersey Canal

Staffs and Worcs Canal

Shropshire Union

.....you can see we went the longer way round.

Enjoy the journey to your new home.clapping.gif

Alan, I am cleaning the coffee of my puter screen as I type.............................. Phew!!!!!!

Thanks everyone.. Im delivering Hubby and boy to the boat then coming home(work :() and they are delivering but hope to be there for arrival. Cant wait...

Thank you so much. My friends think we are bonkers, but I knew that fellow enthusiasts would understand. Setting off down South tomorrow for an early hand over on Saturday. Will post some photos once she is officially ours.