EEEEEEEEEK! Got One!

Sas

Featured Posts

Afternoon All,

HOW HAVE I MANAGED TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT THIS???!!!!!!boat.gif

EEEEK!!!clapping.gif

Finally managed to bag a beauty, after all the false-starts etc, so am posting a couple of pics below.

Next Sunday, we will pick her up and cruise back from Cheshire up the Lancaster to a winter mooring. To say I'm excited is an understatement!!!!!cloud9.gif

But........I couldn't have done this withut the HUGE help/ support and guidance from members here...in particular.........( sniffs......holding a golden windlass.......) icecream.gif

I'd like to thank..........Rog ( Albion...CC), Alan de E....Athy....MtB....Bettie Boo.........Arbutus ( for all your detective work), Chagall, TDH.......... and anyone else who knows me.........hug.gif

You have been fantastic- thank you.

Cheers

Sas aka Gwynethbiggrin.png

https://app.box.com/s/svfofjgxn9hikja59nrh

https://app.box.com/s/ow9jipdjsovnyvv1umpm

Edited by Sas
  • Greenie 1

1.jpg?shared_name=ow9jipdjsovnyvv1umpm

Thanks Star!

Thanks All!!

I realise this is just the beginning in terms of seeking advice here.....the cruise back will be a bit tight as we head for the Ribble Link on the 25th! :-o

You-ve had some ups, and some downs, and a few sideways as well, but you did it.

Specification change from 45 foot Cruiser stern to 58 foot Trad, - budget huge change, but there again - who ends up with the boat they thought they wanted.

congratulations-053.gif

Too right Alan!!!

Thanks again.....:-)

Absolutely gorgeous boat! Congratulations!

How about some details. Price would be helpful too, if you don't mind. So many people come on here asking about buying a boat and price is always is a big question. Comparable sales are quite useful for gaining insight into what the market is like.

The boat really is nice. Great shape, paint job, portholes.... it's really a head turner and you should be proud.

Exciting times! Well done - looks like a lovely boat :)

Thanks Ange and Patty Ann, it's been such a roller coaster, from that first dreadful survey in May, on what I thought was THE ONE, through a couple of "almost gots" ( as boats were being snapped up en route to brokers!) through to this one.....sighs.....:-))

How about some details. Price would be helpful too, if you don't mind. So many people come on here asking about buying a boat and price is always is a big question. Comparable sales are quite useful for gaining insight into what the market is like.

The boat really is nice. Great shape, paint job, portholes.... it's really a head turner and you should be proud.

Sorry Paul, if I told you the price I would have to kill you!!!! :-o

Tim Tyler hull and 58'6"

Cheers!

Sorry Paul, if I told you the price I would have to kill you!!!! :-o

Tim Tyler hull and 58'6"

Cheers!

Yay! Good luck getting over here ... let me know when I can come and kick the tyres. :lol:

Yay! Good luck getting over here ... let me know when I can come and kick the tyres. :lol:

Cheers!!!You can come and kick the tyres with pleasure when we get back to winter moorings late September. I'll PM you! :-))

Delighted to learn of your news, Sas.

You've had great fun buying her - but it just gets better! - Honestly! :)

G&F!!! I knew I would miss someone off my Thank You list!! Cheers!

Congratulations on getting a beautiful looking boat.

Hopefully I will be joining you as a boat owner soon, fingers crossed for the survey on Tuesday

Thanks TDH ....

Thanks also "Muddy", I've been following your story, so good luck!!!

Cheers

Sas :-))