Dan Brown's YouTube Videos.

Southern Star

Featured Posts

I only came across this young lad's videos today, but I have been fascinated by them... he has posted nearly 200 videos about narrowboat life, and they are (to me anyway) hugely educational, covering a massive variety of subjects..

I'm wondering if he posts on here, or if anybody else has watched these videos?

I've been watching his video's since about 1 year, I admire his enthusiasm he's enjoying his life on Tilly very much, and doesn't seem to be needing much money to be happy.

His books are written in the same style, and are available on Kindle, easy reading and he's telling about everything he does to be able to live the life he likes.

Peter.

ive seen all his videos, i find him quite inspiring, he does have a really low cost lifestyle, i dont think he drinks/smokes he has no car to pay for so it can be a cheap way of living if you don't waste money on the usual crap,

he says he works 2 days a week in a super market on minimum wage, i recon he's selling a few thousand copies of his book each year so i think it doable ,

hes a cool guy.

not for me though i want all the bad things in life biggrin.png

Bit of a breath of fresh air that! It gives encouragement that perhaps there is hope for the next generation, they are not all bedroom-dwelling computer-glued wasters!

I searched for his books. Seems he is well travelled though having been to Rome and Washington DC to name just a few.

Ahhh yes, Dan Brown from asortofinterestinglife.com and his live aboard NB Tilly.

A young man with such enthusiasm for life and minimalist living. Very entertaining, especially his "Dan's Narrowboat Life (Documentary)" and the more recent "5,000 Subscribers" sums up his story in two videos.

A true inspiration, there certainly should be more young people with his love of life attitude.