well i can help you out

i can fit alarm systems and camera`s for those that need it

please let me know if i can help you out

hi this is kevin,

ive been reading through blogs and forums

and can see that alot of people are getting there boats broken into

well i can help you out

Please stop spamming this forum it's annoying and against the T&C's.

• Greenie 1

hi this is kevin,

well i can help you out

Hmmm.

A male called "kevin" who's email address starts with "naomie".

Wouldn't happen to be registered to someone else, would it?

Edited by Grace & Favour

I would be reluctant to use an "engineer" - really a technician or mechanic of course - whose communication skills are as presented. But I would definitely not use an "engineer" who is incapable of having his own email address for a business, and has to use his girlfriend's instead!

ok lets get this sorted..

yes the email is mine

kevin doesnt have a clue about computers

and im doing it through my email and no i wont have 101 different email adds

and as for shouldnt be on here..look around there are plenty giving there services

Is it you installing or naomie.....

oo i see just cause im a women im stupid is that right

A couple generally share the same home telephone number. Why on earth should they not share their e-mail address?

Robbo, I see no spamming here - I see a tradesman offering a service which might be useful to some boaters.

Hi ya, KevNa !!, just in case you really want an answer.

Have you got a boat and understand the systems voltages,where to drill and where not to ect ?. Where are you ? (Genuine questions,not having a go)

What sort of cameras are you Offering ?.

I've got 6 External CCTV cams, 2 in my Engine Bay and an alarm.

But have to say,the only thing that really draws attention is the Smart Smoke System that ive got installed inside the boat,it's Harmless

,but very disorietating and worrying for anyone that is inside when they set it off, & Draws attention from onlookers as it spills out for 20 seconds or so. 20 seconds is a long time when you're doing wrong and a crowd with camera phones are gathering,as they do !.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Doesn't have a clue about computers, but want to install cameras and alarms. Mmm, not for me.

if you know anything computers are nothing like cameras and alarms..he has been installing alarms for years... do you no how to do it..cause what your saying is you should no how to install them

A couple generally share the same home telephone number. Why on earth should they not share their e-mail address?

Robbo, I see no spamming here - I see a tradesman offering a service which might be useful to some boaters.

It's advertising and unsolicited so spam and against the forum rules...

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Subject to the following conditions, no advertising of product, services, or anything else is permitted, either in posting or via private messaging. - The owner may permit advertising to appear at his sole discretion. - Within the context of discussion, information about the use of, the location of, and the price of products is permitted. Links to commercial and personal websites are welcome to be placed in the Links Directory, under the relevant section. A link to one personal and non commercial website is allowed in your signature..

Kevin's posts brings nothing to a discussion forum and is purely for advertising, and there's other areas for that.

Edited by Robbo

Hi ya, KevNa !!, just in case you really want an answer.

Have you got a boat and understand the systems voltages,where to drill and where not to ect ?. Where are you ? (Genuine questions,not having a go)

What sort of cameras are you Offering ?.

I've got 6 External CCTV cams, 2 in my Engine Bay and an alarm.

But have to say,the only thing that really draws attention is the Smart Smoke System that ive got installed inside the boat,it's Harmless

,but very disorietating and worrying for anyone that is inside when they set it off, & Draws attention from onlookers as it spills out for 20 seconds or so. 20 seconds is a long time when you're doing wrong and a crowd with camera phones are gathering,as they do !.

dont have a boat...my back ground is fishing trawlers..merchant marine...also worked for channel island ferry services on there hydrofoils...so i have an understanding of voltages and everything....is your vessel run by 2 alternators or inverters

I have got both, 2 Alternators and an Inverter, !.

but not sure what you mean in this context ( I'm very easly confused).

and excuse my spelling, it is crap to !.

dont have a boat...my back ground is fishing trawlers..merchant marine...also worked for channel island ferry services on there hydrofoils...so i have an understanding of voltages and everything....is your vessel run by 2 alternators or inverters

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

if you know anything computers are nothing like cameras and alarms..he has been installing alarms for years... do you no how to do it..cause what your saying is you should no how to install them

I'm struggling with the incoherence of your post, but my point is that anyone wanting a security camera on a boat doesn't just want it to record on the boat - no point in that, as has already been said the chances are the cameras and recording equipment would disappear with the theft. What they want is for the images to be available over the internet onto their phone etc. When setting up an IP camera and routing onto the internet via say a GSM modem, knowledge of computing (and possession of a laptop etc) would be essential. I just can't see how someone who is incapable of having an email address could be capable of setting up such a system.

And yes, should I want an alarm (which I don't because they seem a bit pointless to me) of course I could install one, but I would make it alert me over the internet not just sound some local alarm that everyone ignores.

A tip: I am guessing that you might be of the "younger generation" who doesn't consider good written English to be important, but trust me, many potential customers of a slightly older generation (which of course represents the majority of boaters) take a different view, something like "he (or she) who can't be bothered to write properly, probably also can't be bothered to do a good job on a boat".

... so i have an understanding of voltages and everything ...

Well, that is reassuring.

• Greenie 2

I have got both, 2 Alternators and an Inverter, !.

but not sure what you mean in this context ( I'm very easly confused).

and excuse my spelling, it is crap to !.

what system are you running a 12 volt alternator and a 240 volt alternator for your power and charging system

kevin222, on 10 Apr 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:kevin222, on 10 Apr 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

hi this is kevin,

well i can help you out

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please let me know if i can help you out

You have just posted your email address... again, meaning the mods will have to scramble it again.....you just cant help some people......

Edited by The Dog House