Help please!

Loafer

Featured Posts

Is there anyone on the panel who can tell me how to view ALL the topics that I have replied to, or been involved in, rather than those that I have selected to 'follow'?

Bottom left under "view all content" option are the quick links to these options.

What's this got to do with general boating?

If you're so obsessed with where topics are why don't you make your post more useful to the OP?

Why not point out that there is a technical section (whatever it is called - hey, why don't you tell us) where queries like this belong?

You're making yourself look like a whining obsessive who wants to carry on whining rather than get the thing that annoys you corrected

• Greenie 4

Another friendly tip, it is better for everyone if your post title says something about what you are asking.

Something like "how do I view all replied topics?", or "viewing all replied topics" would be good.

It makes it easier for people when reading the list of posts and means that often people who know the answer will see your post sooner.

Another friendly tip, it is better for everyone if your post title says something about what you are asking.

Something like "how do I view all replied topics?", or "viewing all replied topics" would be good.

It makes it easier for people when reading the list of posts and means that often people who know the answer will see your post sooner.

Ah. Constructive!

I'll buy that.

If you're so obsessed with where topics are why don't you make your post more useful to the OP?

Why not point out that there is a technical section (whatever it is called - hey, why don't you tell us) where queries like this belong?

You're making yourself look like a whining obsessive who wants to carry on whining rather than get the thing that annoys you corrected

I am an obsessive about things being in the wrong section, I disagree with the whining comment though.

I posted in the 'what is your new years resolution' thread that mine was to not get so annoyed about people putting topics in the wrong sections. Seems I've broken it already!! I blame CRT.