Boater still missing have you seen her?

GoodGurl

Featured Posts

so sad to hear that they may have recovered Elaines body from the river trent today, sincere condolences to her family if it is.

http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/blog/2014-04-01/body-discovered-colwick?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by GoodGurl

edited it to say that they may have, but yes it is sad.png

Whether it is Elaine or not it is still awful for someone's family. Since they have linked it to this individual it does seem likely to be her.

How sad and not the end of the search anyone would have wished for but it the least it may draw the worry of not knowing to a close. but no real comfort.

just posted by a family member.

Good evening all
I am posting this due to numerous news reports. Yes a body has been found, the family have been informed and no formal identification has been made of yet. Could we please give the family some breathing space untill we can give you a further update
Love
H

Not sure the thread merge has helped....things have got a bit disjointed.

Time for a pause me thinks ' till there is some firm and definite info.

Angela C, on 02 Apr 2014 - 4:32 PM, said:

So very sad, Elaine has been found near colic race coarse in the trent

I think this is yet to be formally confirmed - so I think people are hanging on from posting anything further until it is.....

That is of course unless you know it has been.

It is confirmed

Angela, are you in a position to confirm this from a position other than hearsay?

If not can I suggest (again) that we wait to have firm information from either the family or the police. Apologies if you are a family member and you now know for certain but as I read the thread there are others who will be in a better position to give a proper update at a proper time.

I don't have a link but this information came from a friend of the family

Sorry that is hearsay as I thought.

Edited by The Dog House

I have just had a message from a family member who states "we are still waiting for confirmation from medical professionals to identification" i will keep you informed if anything else happens.

We have another meeting with the police tomorrow afternoon. Once we have information from this meeting I will return to update you all.

Thank you for your thoughts - until tomorrow (later today now I suppose!)

Andy

We have another meeting with the police tomorrow afternoon. Once we have information from this meeting I will return to update you all.

Thank you for your thoughts - until tomorrow (later today now I suppose!)

Andy

Thanks for thinking about coming here andy, i hope it's good news :hug:

It is a heavy heart that I give you the following news that none of us wanted to hear.

Our amazing & beautiful mum, has sadly passed away.
Nottingham Police have informed us that the body recovered by the underwater search team on Tuesday is that of our mum, Elaine Harrison, AKA #FindElaine - Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
Thank you to everyone who has helped with the search in any way since December and to Nottinghamshire Police for remaining consummate professionals throughout the search.
We thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers in response to this devastating news, as I'm sure you can understand we need to be together as a family to support each other at the moment so while we will read your messages I'm sorry we can not reply to you all.
She's now at peace, but will be missed by us all so, so much - RIP Elaine Harrison - Mum xxx

It is such sad news. I really feel for you at this time and sincerely hope you can find peace and comfort in the wonderful memories you have of you mum.

It has been a dreadful time of uncertainlty and at least now it has drawn to a close. Not in the way anyone hoped but better to have closure that to go on waiting and hoping. No replies are expected, it is just really nice to know there is a place where those of us who cared even though we do not know you and never knew you mum can make out feelings known and extend our wishes that you can find strength to move forward and comfort from other family members and friends at this difficult time.