Boater still missing have you seen her?

GoodGurl

Featured Posts

Well done! - That's a very much better picture than anybody has managed yet.

I now very much fear that as we are now something like a week on from her disappearance that this may not end well - I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Thanks Goodgurl, we need to keep this in the news. It is so horrid when you hear of someone going missing like this. I so hope this turns out ok

They did a radio interview today to get it out there and make more people aware. let's hope someone has seen her.

the police underwater search unit and 3 charity based search units including dogs liased with mrsmelly at the princess today.
they did an underwater search outside meadow lock and across along forest ground and that area with no result.

well thats good news :)

Hi Martin, have tried that, have tried using link for links, have tried using paste, have tried all sorts. I also cannot use quote or multiquote, they do not work for me either and I cannot post pics so I think there is perhaps something wrong. I used to be able to but now cant.

Goodgurl, yes that is good news about nothing found in river. I am not sure why they haven't done that search before now though. There is quite a current through that stretch at times.

I also did not get anything on my ITV news. It all seems very quiet in the search for this lady

Another fruitless day i'm afraid, this message from her son,

End of another day guys. Just wanted to check in and say yet another massive thank you to everyone. We are still hoping for that one shred of information or anything to help us find Elaine and reunite her with her family.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any developments in this search?. I see that the Police page has been removed

There is actually still a Nottinghamshire Police page about it, but clearly not updated in any way for some time.

Now missing about 3 weeks, unfortunately.

Edited by alan_fincher

This is the latest from the family............

I just want to tell you all there has still not been any news or sighting of our wonderful mum. We are still distributing posters and spreading the word.
If anyone has any idea or suggestions what we can do next then please get in touch. We just want to know she is safe and well