Tesla

Featured Posts

As Daniel mentioned earlier, we are putting in place a automated regular backup of the CWDF database. Initially this will be scheduled to run at 2am daily, starting tonight.

The standard backup method is very processor intensive and will affect the site, as you may have noticed in the past. Hopefully we will all be tucked up in bed at that time and so no one will be affected. If you are awake, counting the number of outstanding jobs on your boat should soon put you to sleep, its better than counting sheep. Else it is expect that downtime will be around 20 minutes.

We are looking at alternative backup options that will not affect performance, we will keep you posted.

Bernie

As Daniel mentioned earlier, we are putting in place a automated regular backup of the CWDF database. Initially this will be scheduled to run at 2am daily, starting tonight.

The standard backup method is very processor intensive and will affect the site, as you may have noticed in the past. Hopefully we will all be tucked up in bed at that time and so no one will be affected. If you are awake, counting the number of outstanding jobs on your boat should soon put you to sleep, its better than counting sheep. Else it is expect that downtime will be around 20 minutes.

We are looking at alternative backup options that will not affect performance, we will keep you posted.

Bernie

Sue and I would prefer just to sleep together as usual if that's OK with the rest of you unsure.png

• Greenie 1

There will be a flood of posts at 1:59am to beat the backup activation deadline smile.png

Could we have an automated email once the backup is completed, so we can all carry on again?

(just kidding)

Edited by DeanS

Sue and I would prefer just to sleep together as usual if that's OK with the rest of you :unsure:

Party poopers

There will be a flood of posts at 1:59am to beat the backup activation deadline :)

Could we have an automated email once the backup is completed, so we can all carry on again?

(just kidding)

I will personally call you from 2.30am onwards until you wake up and log on

whats 2am????

30 minutes before I start calling Dean

It won't suit some...

Some seem very active at that very time ... not totally sure why though??

It's not me. I go to bed at 2am :)

I will personally call you from 2.30am onwards until you wake up and log on

Is this a service you might offer all the other lonesome male boaters out there who might look forward to a call...LOL.

It won't suit some...

Some seem very active at that very time ... not totally sure why though??

Some of us keep different hours to others, or work nights, or follow a different routine than the 9-5 etc, so we're on here at different times too,

There is often a fair amount of people online here at that time. It is very dead here between about 2.30 and 5.30am

Edited by Starcoaster

Some of us keep different hours to others, or work nights, or follow a different routine than the 9-5 etc, so we're on here at different times too,

There is often a fair amount of people online here at that time. It is very dead here between about 2.30 and 5.30am

Yes good point - I was being selfish (being a retired old fart) forgetting the poor so and so's who still have to work for a living smile.png

I'd also forgotten about those from the 'other side of the world' who often post on here too at seemingly very strange times of the day (which of course to them is not strange at all).

Edited by The Dog House