Memory allocation errors

Featured Posts

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2621440) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 3049

The above is one of several in the last two minutes, the line number differs every time (line 72 on the last occassion)

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2621440) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 3049

The above is one of several in the last two minutes, the line number differs every time (line 72 on the last occassion)

Same here I just posted in Brass plaques and I got three fatal errors every time I tried to send I then went to view post and sent it from there which worked. I have deleted two of the same post as it triplicated them.

I've had the same problem usually, but not always, when asking to "view new content", I've also had it when editing a post of my own.

No idea what it is

Could the problem be something running in the background on your own machines that's hogging resources? Only a wild thought.

No, I'm confident it is definitely associated to the switch to the new provider.

Never seen it before, but get it intermittently now.

Doesn't happen on any other website.

No, I'm confident it is definitely associated to the switch to the new provider.

Never seen it before, but get it intermittently now.

Doesn't happen on any other website.

Like I said, just a wild thought.

I must admit, it would seem strange if it was a local machine issue, but then I've come across stranger causes for computing problems in the past!

Could the problem be something running in the background on your own machines that's hogging resources? Only a wild thought.

No, on this occassion I'm running XP/pro sp3, byt I strip all unwanted processes in the final part of the startup sequence, and as I hav 12 gig of main mem, its unlikely. Oh it always seems to be viewing new content, or adding a new topic.

I've also had this fatal error message three times lately in the past week or two while clicking on active content. I have a George Foreman sandwich toaster on Vista with 3 Gorillabites of memory.

I've also had this fatal error message three times lately in the past week or two while clicking on active content. I have a George Foreman sandwich toaster on Vista with 3 Gorillabites of memory.

My system is similar but with a G.F. low fat gorilla on something illegal & no memory beyond its' last meal but I to have had the error messages over the last couple of days.

Seriously though I'm running XP pro on old but sound kit and no subbs running at the same time.

taslim.

Fatal Error again just now. I wonder if this trouble is putting people off signing in as there only seems to be about half the amount of folk on the board generally lately.

This suggestion came up when the forum was having it's pre server move problems and was put down to the way the forum ebbs and flows.

I don't think the very occasional errors we are currently getting warrant any body not logging in.

I suspect people are doing other things or a bit fed up with seeing the same topics regurgitated over and over.

This suggestion came up when the forum was having it's pre server move problems and was put down to the way the forum ebbs and flows.

I don't think the very occasional errors we are currently getting warrant any body not logging in.

I suspect people are doing other things or a bit fed up with seeing the same topics regurgitated over and over.

Mmm possibly but in this cold weather ?, Its more like summertime when folk are out and about. And there have been quite a few new members join up lately too.

Mmm possibly but in this cold weather ?, Its more like summertime when folk are out and about. And there have been quite a few new members join up lately too.

2,100 on line at once on the 19th _ i'm not convinced.

New members often hold back before posting unless they have signed up to do a bit of trolling.

2,100 on line at once on the 19th _ i'm not convinced.

New members often hold back before posting unless they have signed up to do a bit of trolling.

Yes but they were nearly all browsing quests not members signed in.

Yes but they were nearly all browsing quests not members signed in.

Still not convinced that an occasional server error dissuades folk from posting.

So it's summit else.

Still not convinced that an occasional server error dissuades folk from posting.

So it's summit else.

Perhaps its because there's been no big juicy rows on here lately which everyone homes in on and the sign ins escalate.