Heads up on a new product

Wanted

Featured Posts

Hello, no connections other than I got some free samples and it is ace!

So far I have used it to fix the knob (oo er) on my throtle and the towel rail in my bathroom, it properly sticks after 24 hours and can be moulded into any shape. My mate even made a handle for his favorite broken mug!

https://sugru.com/

Cheers

Edited by Wanted

I will photo the sachet for the crimbo auction later. :cheers:

I have heard that Unkle Richard has a little something lined up for the auction that is likely to be even better than that stuff ...... I should not have said that. He is still working on the patent as I understand ;)

I have heard that Unkle Richard has a little something lined up for the auction that is likely to be even better than that stuff ...... I should not have said that. He is still working on the patent as I understand ;)

PM sent

Hello, no connections other than I got some free samples and it is ace!

So far I have used it to fix the knob (oo er) on my throtle and the towel rail in my bathroom, it properly sticks after 24 hours and can be moulded into any shape. My mate even made a handle for his favorite broken mug!

https://sugru.com/

Cheers

Amazing! Simple really useful and its British !!!!!!

Is it just me that thinks the repairs look horrible? :unsure:

That bits down to the user, I repaired my throttle and you wouldn't notice. Also, I guess if your boots break up Everest then asthetics are the least of the concern.

I think the idea is to let the paying public generate a web community of product users. But yes, some of it looks crap.

But then my plastering is also shocking!

I've had a go with many things now, Captain Tolley's included. Problem is, the gaps are just t0o big on my two worst windows. Several mm's side at the top on one of them and Captain Tolley's isn't thick enough. And marine flex didn't fix it fully.

But Captaint Tooley's has almost totally fixed my window over the bed that was the worst pain in the arse.

Edited by Starcoaster