CRT stats

jenlyn

Featured Posts

It's certainly worse there this year.

I mean, that's an observation frankly I'm not really bothered (It's CRT's problem) as long as people stay off the mooring I pay for because I'm single crewed on a 70 foot boat with a weir stream opposite that means mooring up can sometimes be quite a dodgy affair.

It's certainly worse there this year.

Quite an interesting document.

The sample is small because of the relative inaccessibility of some stretches of the South Oxford (poor towpaths etc)

We visited the Oxford a month ago and experienced the usual blocking of most pleasant rural moorings by permanent boats.

This raises a dilema - is it unreasonable for normal cruisung folks to complain or be annoyed by empty boats stopping me from mooring overnight?

Should I as a cruiser have more rights than a CC?

Should CCers be able to pinch the best sites?

Should Canals and rivers be used for residential purposes (other than designated sites) more importantly because there are no facilities for waste disposal - particularly for sewage?

What do folks think?

The sample is small because of the relative inaccessibility of some stretches of the South Oxford (poor towpaths etc)

We visited the Oxford a month ago and experienced the usual blocking of most pleasant rural moorings by permanent boats.

This raises a dilema - is it unreasonable for normal cruisung folks to complain or be annoyed by empty boats stopping me from mooring overnight?

Should Canals and rivers be used for residential purposes (other than designated sites) more importantly because there are no facilities for waste disposal - particularly for sewage?

What do folks think?

Should I as a cruiser have more rights than a CC? --- Can you explain the difference?

Should CCers be able to pinch the best sites? --- I think it should be, as it is, first come first serve although I don't really go anywhere any more unless I've got crew because it can be hard to find a 70 ft mooring spare

Should Canals and rivers be used for residential purposes (other than designated sites) more importantly because there are no facilities for waste disposal - particularly for sewage? --- Where we are there are plenty of facilities so it's fine. There is a shortage of proper residential moorings and the bigger your boat the harder they are to find.

What do folks think?

I think popcorn and beer sales are about to increase