EEEKK! dont know what to do!!

Pretty Funked Up

Featured Posts

I was eating away and listening to music and generally starting to revel in the fact it was Friday when suddenly!!... I noticed the time. It was 20:41!!!! SHEEEETTT my engine was still running!. I rushed out and hastely switche dit off but now I'm stuck; I don't know what to do; techonology even fails me!

I need a magic wand or a time machine to go back to 8pm and right the wrong that has occurred!! :o:o

I was eating away and listening to music and generally starting to revel in the fact it was Friday when suddenly!!... I noticed the time. It was 20:41!!!! SHEEEETTT my engine was still running!. I rushed out and hastely switche dit off but now I'm stuck; I don't know what to do; techonology even fails me!

I need a magic wand or a time machine to go back to 8pm and right the wrong that has occurred!! :o:o

Hmmmmmm sorry but I think you are dead meat. Time to give up boating.

Like car drivers who persistently speed, you deserve to have your narrowboat steerer's licence endorsed and eventually taken away if you persist in offending.

You DO have a narrowboat steerer's licence, don't you?

Turn it off at 19:19 tomorrow.

Tis ok PFU if anyone was peed off they wouldve turned your engine off themselves and chucked your keys in the cut :lol:

Shouldnt worry about it, theres a prick moored opposite me doing some continuous mooring that runs his all day and on till 11 pm or later.

I dont know why he doesnt get new batteries as he would pay for a new set in a month...... :rolleyes:

Draw your sword & do the honorable thing ;)

I don't understand the question :unsure:

Why weren't you in the pub?

As you said...... it was Friday night

:cheers:

:o

Av U moved PJ ? cant recall a pub near you............Ahh just remembered the Wise Alderman as was ;)

:o

Av U moved PJ ? cant recall a pub near you............Ahh just remembered the Wise Alderman as was ;)

I was in the pub on Friday night.......

...... and got kicked out at 11 on the dot :angry:

They even refused to put more wood on the fire at 9.30, "so that it could burn down before closing time" !!!!

The cold matched the welcome the reception by the staff

Still.... it's as good as closed now. The kitchens are shut as of last weekend, so that's pretty much the last nail in the coffin.

I'd say 'Mission Accomplished' by the Landlord of the JB. Drive away the locals, destroy the reputation, kill off the competition.

Rumour has it that Green King will put it up for lease in the new year