Hey its all kicking off again in the virtual pub

stormforce

Featured Posts

Im thinkin this individual either needs a) a life, or, B) serious medical intervention and sectioning.

We're cowards???? Why don't you stop hiding behind a ridiculous name and just come out with who you are. Additioanlly i think we're all without sin in comparison to you - no one that's commented here, including myself, have ever personally attacked someone in such a vicious way.

Jeez -why am I even feeding this troll - the first thing you're taught in school is to not give into the bully but just ignore it! LOL :cheers:

Mods, could you please reinstate the red button, I'd like to use up my quota on a storm in a tea cup person.

What are "greenies" how do I get one?! What do they mean!?!?!??!?!

Have one from me.

Now look on your profile. ;)

Edited by Ray T

Stormforce I haven't posted on either of your threads but I will do now

First of all I am not a coward and I am a plain speaker

Secondly I know Ange, whom you have attacked, and she is a lovely person. You do not have the right to attack her so personally, inaccurately and so nastily

Thirdly I don't know Starcoaster personally, whom you have also attacked personally and nastily and, I am pretty sure from what I do know of her, inaccurately. You don't have that right either.

If you are a woman I visualise you as what I call 'a barbie doll', lovely to look at but empty on the inside. I know women like that and they do tend to look down on others they perceive to be less beautiful than they, as you do. I don't like them, can spot them a mile off, and will not have anything to do with them because usually they are horrible people. You do show those signs

If you are a man then you are hiding behind a false identity that includes a false gender. Now that seems to me to be the height of cowardice itself and yet you accuse others of it. Do you see the irony in that?

I don't know what drives you to be so vicious. Do you do it because it amuses you? If so whatever gender you are you are a nasty person. Did you turn vicious because after your first post you found yourself under attack and so are defending yourself by going on the attack? If that is the case then I suggest you just damned well grow up

I think what you have said about Ange and Starcoaster is disgusting, reprehensible and do you know what? I really really wish you would stop, go away and not repeat the exercise

I take it youve given up on the conselling then Bazza :D

I take it youve given up on the conselling then Bazza :D

No mate but then it is impossible to be a counsellor all the time

Sometimes I need to be able to express myself just the same as you do

Edited by Bazza2

I am qualified STH - not practising for a while - the degree was about improving my education and practise

Dick head (me not you...)

Edited by MJG