Towpath Talk

kienik

Featured Posts

Evening All

At our moorings we have a small "book exchange/share" area where fellow moorers leave books, magazines & videos for others to read and exchange free of charge.

I went to the moorings today and picked up two copies of Towpath Talk Newspaper, it says on the front cover that it is free!!.

A brief bit of info regarding our moorings,

We have around 150 - 200 boats at the farm and some 20 - 30 on the land that are undergoing owner maintenance, i would like to get the newspaper delivered to our moorings so that fellow moorers can get hold of a copy every month, i have been on their website and it seems as though their is a subscription for £7, how is this possible when it is a free newspaper?

i think it would be a fantastic addition to our little "book club" thing is how do i go about it?

Thanks

Nik

Evening All

At our moorings we have a small "book exchange/share" area where fellow moorers leave books, magazines & videos for others to read and exchange free of charge.

I went to the moorings today and picked up two copies of Towpath Talk Newspaper, it says on the front cover that it is free!!.

We have around 150 - 200 boats at the farm and some 20 - 30 on the land that are undergoing owner maintenance, i would like to get the newspaper delivered to our moorings so that fellow moorers can get hold of a copy every month, i have been on their website and it seems as though their is a subscription for £7, how is this possible when it is a free newspaper?

i think it would be a fantastic addition to our little "book club" thing is how do i go about it?

Thanks

Nik

If you want a bulk delivery just contact them and they will send you FREE a box full for distribution. We have a box delivered to Suffolk for the Ipswich branch of IWA. They have a web site http://www.towpathtalk.co.uk

Nik

Try John Sharratt at Mortons. jsharratt(at)mortons.co.uk They deliver free of charge and there is no charge for the newspapers.

Steve

Steve

Many thanks, i contacted John this morning and he emailed me straight back saying that he will get a box delivered FOC to me, fantastic

Thanks for the replies

Nik

Evening All

Thanks

Nik

Hi Nik...

I advertise in the Tow Path Talk every month my contact there that I use is Richard on 01507 529 459...

Give him a ring if he can't help himself I'm sure he'll know who can...

Martyn