Tri - Colour Rope Vendors

sam pig

Featured Posts

Hi,

Just had our boat painted and am trying to make sure that all the ancillary equipment is now fitting of our shiny boat. We are after some tri-colour rope either Green, yellow and blue or blue, yellow and red in colour..

It is proving hard to find and the ones we have found are a bit on the expensive side..

Can anyone recommend a seller either for us to collect from (we are Cheshire based), or does delivery..

Many thanks

Sam pig

Ive never tried to buy any, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if there a significant price-hike for the stuff as its always going to be more faff to make then single colour a fairly small target market of pleasure users. Further more, large section polyester rope is actually not that cheap anyway.

Next time I spec new rope its going to be hemp effect poly prop, if you want polyester then white often appears to be fairly cost effective, which is what we have now.

Daniel

Hi,

Just had our boat painted and am trying to make sure that all the ancillary equipment is now fitting of our shiny boat. We are after some tri-colour rope either Green, yellow and blue or blue, yellow and red in colour..

It is proving hard to find and the ones we have found are a bit on the expensive side..

Can anyone recommend a seller either for us to collect from (we are Cheshire based), or does delivery..

Many thanks

Sam pig

There are quite a few that do red, white and blue but not seen any other colours. Maybe a yacht chanders as suggested above - you will pay for it though!

Hi,

Many thanks

Sam pig

Here you are if the link works

Midland Chandlers sell red, white and blue rope, and I'm sure I've seen the colours you wanted. It seems to be made by "English Braids" and MC just sell it on at a markup.... might be possible to go direct to the makers to save some beer tokens.

I think it was called "Braunston" in that colour combination.

It's about 5 quid a metre, though.....