New BBC series next year

dor

Featured Posts

This should be good ....

The BBC is doing a series with Julia Bradbury on canal Walks. Not sure of the transmission date yet but the DVD is due for release in March next year.

I think she is one of the better presenters of this type of thing, which has nothing to do with how fit she is (well, yes actually it does). And you know what I mean by 'fit'.

In an attempt to bring a bit of decorum back to this thread and raise it from the gutter allow me to interject.

It does stand to be a good series if done was well as the railway walks one. For anybody like me who is a bit of a derelict disused canal geek/anorak there is nothing more fascinating than looking out old bits of canal structure or abandoned canal routes. I could walk or watch stuff like that for days the sad individual that I am.

Oh yes and as for julia...

Phwoar......

Follow the link, the prize quote has to go to Horace...

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm Post subject:

Do you know i have looked through all my Ian Allen combined volumes and Locosheds and cant find this one listed anywhere!! Maybe its the BR blue steamlined airflow casing that is throwing me, do we have any pics without the casing??

"I used to think she was good on Rough Guide so informative"

Not too sure how informative she was in this clip , mainly after watching it right through I realised I hadn't listened to a word she said. Oh well just have to watch it again.

:blink:

Well it doesn't say that on juliabradbury.com!

I think she is very nice - supports charity according to the daily mail here and ... sorry I have forgotten what I was saying ...

Josher please no links to Daily Mail!!!! Hope I am not missing anything important about her charitable work

Some people dont make a public coming out statement but I happen to know she is.

Not quite sure why it matter.

Some people dont make a public coming out statement but I happen to know she is.

Not quite sure why it matter.

In which case, is it fair for you to tell us, she may not want us to know...

I don't care whether she is or not, but some people may hold it against her, I know this feels like a chat in the pub snug, it's actually the single most popular canal website by a huge factor.

She's an attractive forty year old, I will ogle her but no more, her private life is her own affair

Before the revelation/allegation, disinformation? I was looking at the bikini photo, very fleetingly of course, and I noticed what big hands she's got and I thought, no, surely not, but then I looked at the rest of her and decided that she is all woman after all.

I think she would be good company on a walk, whatever her orientation and I look forward to the series.

Edited by journeyperson