Ghost stories and other sinister antics

Bones

Featured Posts

Haven't come across this thread before ('tis a bit old, isn't it?) but just for anecdotal interest and looking at the references to 'Blow up bridge' on the Regents Canal, it turns out that one of my wife's ancestors was unlucky enough to have been on the boat that blew up. He was one Charles Becksom and was buried in East Finchley cemetery (I don't know if he got blown that far!:unsure:). Fascinating what turns up in genealogical research isn't it.

By any measure almost 14 years is a long while to leave a dormant thread before trying to bring it back to life!

I hoped for a moment that the much missed Bones might have started posting again, but sadly no!

48 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

By any measure almost 14 years is a long while to leave a dormant thread before trying to bring it back to life!

I hoped for a moment that the much missed Bones might have started posting again, but sadly no!

I met her on the towpath the other day! 

Just to let you know she is fit and well. 

Edited by MtB
Missing word!