Canal world on a Blackberry

Featured Posts

I've picked up from a few posts that a number on here view CWF on devices such as iPhones/Blackberry's.

Is there a version of this site specific to such devices???

I can get to CWF on my BlackBerry that bit is easy....... just can't read the pages (Way too small for my aged eyes)

I understand some sites have pda/mobile device specific versions, does CWF have one.

Many thanks.

Not as far as I know.

I view CWF and other forums on my Blackberry and iPod and just zoom the screen to read it.

Same as, I have a 'Storm' so big screen, but slow response..... But not tied into i-nonsense.

I've just upgraded to an Android phone which is very fast. Brilliant, in fact. CWDF works perfectly and when I magnify the screen the text automatically reforms so there's none of that fiddling around with scroll bars or sliding the text from side to side of the screen.

I have the Bold as well.

When you move the cursor ball, it usually shows a spyglass and allows you to click to zoom in.

There are probably more high tech solutions, but I've never bothered to seek them.

This one

Think I need to check out the screen and zoom seetings then, many thanks.

..... Where the cursor hovers as a magnifying glass, you can press the wheel to zoom in, also possible to zoom "In" using the "I" key and zoom "Out" using the "O" key. Last way I know is to press the. Blackberry / Options key (left of mouse) and select zoom- you see a slider on the left of the screen and can roll the mouse up and down as required. With a second click, the mouse can be used to Pan around the zoomed screen. Hope this assists (sent from Blacberry), Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvlJc8ilD5o

The White Zone is for loading and unloading....... It's a way of life.....

MMM not impressed - I can zoom a page so far (just enough so my aged eyesight can see the pages) but when I navigate to a new page it defaults back to the original tiny size and I have to zoom again.

Not very clever at all (unless I'm missing a setting somewhere)