Anti slip.

Narrowboat Jimmy

Featured Posts

Hi guys,

I have seen on some boats this anit slip grip tape stuff (like on skateboards). Mostly used on roofs buy the looks of it. I have had a look about but only seem to be able to find small rolls and narrow widths of it.

Where can i get this from?

Many thanks

Jimmy

Hi guys,

I have seen on some boats this anit slip grip tape stuff (like on skateboards). Mostly used on roofs buy the looks of it. I have had a look about but only seem to be able to find small rolls and narrow widths of it.

Many thanks

Jimmy

You can this on rolls from Decathlon sports shops

Mick

Hi guys,

Many thanks

Jimmy

I think one product is called 3M Safety-walk. My chandler supplies it but as you say, only in narrow widths>

Edited by blackrose

Guest steve jenkin
you don't need much, just enough to cover the soles of your shoes :lol:

eeeeeeeeeeee!!! should have gone to specsavers!! heh heh

why not just paint and sand?

Well yes there is paint and sand, but i was just looking at the grip tape stuff as another option.

Just found some on this page

http://www.watco.co.uk/asp/autopage.asp?st...L&Group=ASP (ROLL)

OR

http://www.watco.co.uk/asp/autopage.asp?stkGroup=SS (SHEET)

Not going to be cheap to do tho.

Edited by Narrowboat Jimmy

Hi guys,

Many thanks

Jimmy

I had some tape from these people, very good it is too! E-bay Item number: 290326535744 is for 600mm X 3m @£8.99 + £4-30 postage. They also do lots of different colours and widths.

Hi guys,

Many thanks

Jimmy

My Holy Grail, SCREWFIX!!!!!

Phil

Tell you what, at £153.50 Ex. VAT for 4.5m x 1m you could make a fortune with a guillotine and some marketing. Have you seen the price of little 300mm x 150mm sheets of this at chandlers?

T :lol:

Haha no i haven't seen the price but i see where are going with this.

Better get cutting :lol: