Naughty Cal

What colour is Little Cal  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What colour is Little Cal

• Green
    • Blue
    • Other

Featured Posts

Why is it called little cal , the other is not that much bigger.

can you fit a couple of pints on either.

The bigger one fits plenty not sure of the little one though. The little one is the pub runner so dont need to fit beer in it just get to the pub in it.

How long do you reckon the electric motor will run for on the one fully charged battery Phylis?

Depends how much you throttle it. It has five forward and three reverse gears. We had about 2 or 3 hours of messing around on Sunday and still had charge left in the battery. The manufacturers reckon on 2 hours flat out on an 85 amp battery or 4 hours on speed three. Speed three is more than adequate to get us to the pub without holding any other boats up. Dont know the top speed yet but we will be checking it out by following in Naughty-Cal and logging the speed.

Where is our tame pedant Moley when you need him? With his printing background he will, based on your photograph, be precisely able to tell us what colour "Little Cal" is.

Trouble is, it's not quite as easy as that. If I capture the photo and sample a mid-tone area I get something like 70/15/27/0 (that's CMYK, of course) which gives me something like Pantone 631 (I'm not going to split hairs about Coated or Uncoated). From my swatch that looks too light, and there's no green in it.

Optically, from the photo, it looks more like Pantone 3125 (5.5 parts Process Blue, 2.5 parts Pantone Green, 8 parts Transparent White), but I know this monitor is slightly out.

Ideally I would need you to cut a piece out and post it to me.

tis #087e8c. Well, the nearest part of the transom is.

Or, red 8, green 126, blue 140. :lol:

:lol: He quoted RGB :lol::lol:

Whatever colour it is, none of us can tell, because we all have different colour monitors

Not all of us have different colour monitors.

A fair few of us bought Stuart's identical Dell computers so ours are all black (with bits of silver).