Beta spares

Featured Posts

Fuel filter for a Beta 43 Greenline, are there any replica filters available or does it have to be a Beta only part?

The Beta No for this filter is 211 60210 Any Ideas. I have used the search, without any luck as this subject has come up before.

Edited by Big COL

Funny this should crop up, but I was only thinking yesterday that it would be good to have a list of the reasonable spares to carry when out cruising and then get those items, preferably without having to resource the originals.

Are there that many variations, at least with the newer boats, to make such an idea impracticable if the lists were available on this forum?

Fuel filter for a Beta 43 Greenline, are there any replica filters available or does it have to be a Beta only part?

The Beta No for this filter is 211 60210 Any Ideas. I have used the search, without any luck as this subject has come up before.

The Crossfield 5004 is a direct equivalent of the Beta filter. I have Fram equivalent as well but I am not on my boat at the minute so don't have it to hand.

Edited by churchward

My engine is a Beta 1005cc and I have used Cooper, Unipart, Fram and Mahle filters in the past. Usually I purchase them in bulk from Partco.

Steve

My engine is a Beta 1005cc and I have used Cooper, Unipart, Fram and Mahle filters in the past. Usually I purchase them in bulk from Partco.

Steve

Oil Filter: Fram is PH3589, Crossland is 2275, Fleetland is LF3706

Fuel Filter: Fram is P4178

Air Filter: Fram CA8580, Coopers AG294, Crossland 9173

For some reason Fram oil filter is slightly larger than genuine Beta.

Remember engine has a 2 year warranty so you should use genuine parts until it has expired.

Oil Filter: Fram is PH3589, Crossland is 2275, Fleetland is LF3706

Fuel Filter: Fram is P4178

Air Filter: Fram CA8580, Coopers AG294, Crossland 9173

For some reason Fram oil filter is slightly larger than genuine Beta.

Remember engine has a 2 year warranty so you should use genuine parts until it has expired.

There is an error here. Crosland 5004 fuel filter is correct, with metric M20 x 1.5 thread

Fram P4178 is wrong - it has 3/4" x 16 UNF thread. It MAY fit, but is the wrong thread

• 1 month later...

I have a Beta 35, which I thought was just the new name for 1305, but... apparently the fuel filter p/n is 211-02817 (not 211-60210) according to the beta manual I downloaded as pdf. I got a Fram P4766 which is the 211-60210 equivalent, but it is much shorter, and I wonder if it is safe to use it. Help anyone?

Edited by big ron

I have a Beta 35, which I thought was just the new name for 1305, but... apparently the fuel filter p/n is 211-02817 (not 211-60210) according to the beta manual I downloaded as pdf. I got a Fram P4766 which is the 211-60210 equivalent, but it is much shorter, and I wonder if it is safe to use it. Help anyone?

You should not have an issue using this filter.