C&RT Explorers map

Fender151

Featured Posts

Following a recent upgrade to MS Edge running on windows 10, my computers, laptop and desktop,  wont open the C&RT Explorers map, it opens on my iPad.

I am not aware I have made any changes to security settings, and I don't think the OH has changed the parents control setting for me!

Any other folks having this issue?

Thanks.

Works fine for me, Edge version 99.0.1150.36, Windows 10 Pro 21H2 build 19044.1566

I'd check any and all security settings/antivirus etc. that may be blocking java script or whatever the embedded Google map uses on the CRT site

Might be worth clearing cache / cookies. You can do it just for the CRT website rather than do it for everything. however, you could say it is good practise to run it on everything every now and then to get rid of cookies that you no longer need.

8 hours ago, Fender151 said:

Following a recent upgrade to MS Edge running on windows 10, my computers, laptop and desktop,  wont open the C&RT Explorers map, it opens on my iPad.

I am not aware I have made any changes to security settings, and I don't think the OH has changed the parents control setting for me!

Thanks.

Won't open at all? Have you tried a different browser? (I expect you can't change hardware or operating system very easily).

11 hours ago, Fender151 said:

Thanks.

I also use the latest  (Version 99.0.1150.30)  Edge on Windows 10 and have no problem opening the explorers map