Recon nuts. Reforming them.

bizzard

Featured Posts

I think this is in the recipe section, but never mind it's very similar. A Dusty Springfield recipe.  Don't waste all your old coal dust, reform it with my scientific method.  Mix up some goo, flour and water, walpaper paste. My favourite is homemade Bondabean. Mix the dust with a little goo, roll around in you hands compressing hard until you've made a marvellous new smokeless nut. Carry on until you've used up all the dust. Dry them all thoroughly before use. At the bottom of your oven is good when baking grub in it, or upon a homemade trivet on your stove, like this.  They are not reformed nuts on the trivet. I made some last winter. When I've saved enough coal dust I'll make some more. If you stamp about on your bags of new nuts a lot of extra dust will be produced. Don't start calling me nuts. :)

SAM_1559.JPG

Edited by bizzard

4 hours ago, bizzard said:

I think this is in the recipe section, but never mind it's very similar. A Dusty Springfield recipe.  Don't waste all your old coal dust, reform it with my scientific method.  Mix up some goo, flour and water, walpaper paste. My favourite is homemade Bondabean. Mix the dust with a little goo, roll around in you hands compressing hard until you've made a marvellous new smokeless nut. Carry on until you've used up all the dust. Dry them all thoroughly before use. At the bottom of your oven is good when baking grub in it, or upon a homemade trivet on your stove, like this.  They are not reformed nuts on the trivet. I made some last winter. When I've saved enough coal dust I'll make some more. If you stamp about on your bags of new nuts a lot of extra dust will be produced. Don't start calling me nuts. :)

SAM_1559.JPG

Bbbbut, trampling on new bags of coal to make more dust is nuts Mr Bizzard.  I know, I am nuts.

• Haha 1