Narrowboats Tango Sierra and Tranquility at Anderton

Kendorr

Featured Posts

A few of weeks ago on a very cold Saturday morning I was stood watching a couple of boats come down the Anderton boat lift. I've got a few pics of narrowboats 'Tango Sierra' and 'Tranquility' exiting the lift. If anyone knows the boaters I'm happy to send them copies of the pics. These are some low quality copies.

P1000546.jpg

P1000548.jpg

Tango Sierra moors at the small club marina at Barton Aqueduct on the Bridgewater....is that Worsley Cruising Club?  An email to them might be a start.

I think the area is called Patricroft.

I always imagined the owner to be a policeman for some reason.....too much watching Z Cars I suppose....

1 minute ago, Peter-Bullfinch said:

Tango Sierra moors at the small club marina at Barton Aqueduct on the Bridgewater....is that Worsley Cruising Club?  An email to them might be a start.

I think the area is called Patricroft.

I always imagined the owner to be a policeman for some reason.....too much watching Z Cars I suppose....

"BD to Z Victor 1."

Stuart Black Z Cars 290413.pdf

Edited by Ray T
  • Greenie 1

58 minutes ago, Ray T said:

B Division, of the Lancashire Constabulary, Based in Barrow in Furness.

A was based in Ulverstone

Thanks you're the first to ever explain that, and I've been asking for around 55 years.