Stolen Boat - Mercia Marina - Update

kawaton

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

We never seem to.

Probably due to embarrassment. 

99% of boat 'thefts' turn out to not be theft after all I suspect. Someone with an equal claim on the boat e.g. an estranged partner.

Thanks so much for that.

I have checked back several times over the last 18 months to see if there was an update......and tonight finally decided to post about it. I'm glad i did.

Please do update when you can......as i'm sure others like me will always be keen to hear the outcome (even after months/years)

Fingers crossed all will end well.

9 hours ago, Chris and Graham said:

Also the investigations are still on going...

Good lord!  18 months?  That must be incredibly frustrating.  Let's hope your ordeal is over soon Chris and Graham - I'm guessing the whole sorry tale will beggar belief. :wacko:

Hi all

we posted a report tonight. Hopefully successfully! If not we will have to go through other channels to reactivate the subject of our stolen narrowboat on the forum and post again. 

our journey since we last posted has been both frustrating, tedious and a roller coaster negotiating the Police investigations and Court procedures. Also the investigations are still on going, therefore we once again are unable to fully report to you the facts. However, the net appears to be closing and we will post on the forum the conclusion and also, if permitted, on the canal world magazine. 

However we thank you once again for all that you did, the support we received was amazing and carried us through what a traumatic time in our lives. Thank you all!