In your Personal Opinion.....!? Brokers!?

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, Meanderingviking said:

Pardon - speak up dear ............. :D

I said

I want to be able to go to my hearing Doctor back home in London, and say - Doctor, Long Beach f*#ked up my hearing for good, alright?!!!!"

Oh hang on, that's not Metallica. 

On 09/07/2017 at 23:42, The Grumpy Triker said:

1 SLEEP TO SURVEY DAY!!!

Is that another Metallica song?

Tonight I bin trying to learn myself "Nothing Else Matters" on me geetar. it isn't going well....

32 minutes ago, Tawny75 said:

Well I will as soon as we know how it went.

You catch your fish in the mouth!...breathe on the water and then bite!? :huh:

Sadly the weather out paid to my plans and awaiting the report (due Wed) :mellow: ...Fingers crossed ....only 48hrs to keep holding your breath!....as am I :D

Still gutted to lose my first option but don't regret my decision based on events.

Totally different offering this one and no doubt I shall lose ALL credibility with 99% of people on this site ....but if all goes well I shall be water bound before August! :cheers:

Hope all are well

55 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Sounds like some kind of trike with a roof, and maybe an extra wheel to help around wet corners could help:lol:

Would take on most around the corners - my rear wheel size is larger the than most....and yes I tell all the women that!;)

45 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Many years ago I had one of those - turned over pretty easily, manufactured in the Midlands by a firm called Reliant.

hmmm....remember seeing one of those hit on the magic roundabout in swindon....the whole thing just fell apart - it was in Worse condition than only fools and horses version!

34 minutes ago, Meanderingviking said:

Wasps! Oooh ouch :glare:

Went through a few bees the other week and yep....OWCH!!!....had to get off to make sure none were lurking in the leading areas of the body.

On 29/06/2017 at 18:24, rusty69 said:

Is Magnet Man still on here, I bought one of his and I would say its far better than the others I have tried

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Think he has something in the Trikeline! 

Boom boom or is that vroom vroom ...............

Getting coat now ................