BSS Surveyor - Wolverhampton/Wombourne area

ReggieRareBreed

Featured Posts

Alan, You know what we are looking for?

If you have a phone number for someone to do a BSS Survey, that would be much appreciated.

The sarcasm is Not!!!

Help Peeps without the Diatribe or what you give out, will come back upon thy own Head!!!

Mny Thx Reg

I am not a mind reader so hence me asking the question.

Try these folks (they travel)

http://handsonmarine.com/

I note you want one 'urgently' - you may find that any surveyors that are 'any good' will be booked up a few weeks in advance, but hey, its worth a call

• Greenie 1

No good recommending mine as I am a bit too far south and currently cut off from you (Too much water in the River Severn) however I assume you do know of the 'find an examiner' page on the BSS site. If not here it is>>>>> http://www.boatsafetyscheme.org/boat-examination/arranging-the-examination/find-an-examiner/

Mny mny Thx Chewbacka...... took me 2 mins to go thru the list, phone and make an appointment for 2Moz......

PLL Reg

Does anyone have the phone number for a Reliable BSS Survey?

Wolverhampton/Wombourne area on the South Staff & Worcs.

Urgent!!!

Mny Thx Reg

We have used David Struckett for our last three BSS surveys, he is based near to you in Stourport, would highly recommend him. Contact details:

Landline: 01299 878461 Mobile: 07976 746225 Email: dstruckett@aol.com

Tim

Mr.Breed asked a valid question - making a terminological error through inexperience - and has now found the person whom he was seeking. Regarding the manner of his approach and of some replies to it, both sides have a point - but why should there be "sides"? I am sure that, the next time he posts, he will do so in a comprehensible manner. Let us stop pulling lumps out of him: we were all newbies once.

Just one thing, though, Mr. Breed: please do not accuse someone of sarcasm when they have not been sarcastic. Sarcasm means saying the opposite of what you mean, which Alan did not do.

What is it with you lot?

Why pull the guy apart?

He asked a question and did not do it in a way that everyone understood. Where is the crime in that? Anyone would think none of you had made a mistake before!

He came here asking for help - perhaps some clarification of exactly what he was wanting help with was needed but you lot are not being very friendly

judge.gif

I must say, I side with this.

By all means make suggestions as to how you might get better replies, but there is no need to rip the member apart, in jest or otherwise.

I have split the topic, the other half of which can now be found here: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=88695

Daniel