Who is/was Teadaemon?

Froggy

Featured Posts

As some of you will know from other threads i've started, i'm desperately looking for a reliable and knowledgeable surveyor to survey a boat in the London area. The surveyors that are highly recommended in these forums all have their books full for the next few weeks. I've come across quite a few knowledgeable posts by Teadaemon whilst researching the forums, and having looked at his profile it's obvious that they are a surveyor themselves. However, they don't seem to have been active for a year or more. If anybody knows the true identity of this person i'd be interested because i would like to contact them with a view to surveying the boat we're planning to purchase.

Norfolk Broads based.

E-mail address below

dan@burrillmarine.co.uk

Thanks, I'll drop him a line. smile.png

EDIT: I've sent the guy an email. Burril Marine must be a pretty small concern and/or no longer operating though, because they don't appear to have a website, and the last post on the FB page was about a year ago.

EDIT 2: Are you sure this is the correct email address though? I've found a thread here which suggests his name is Brendan, who, judging from the FB page, is the guy that runs Burril Marine. http://the-norfolk-broads.co.uk/printthread.cfm?Forum=30&Topic=30350

EDIT 3: Ok, forget Edit 2!! I clicked the hyperlink for Buriill Marine Services in the url above and it comes up with dan@burrillmarine.co.uk. D'oh!!!

Edited by Froggy

You could try pm'ing him to see if he responds to that.

Thanks, i tried that but so far no reply. He doesn't seem to have been active on these forums for some time. I didn't realise that until after i'd p'med him, in fact i thought he had made a post on my own thread directly offering to survey our boat, but when i looked again it was on a thread from 2012 that i'd been reading. D'oh!!

Alternatively , why not book one of the recommended surveyors for a date asap and just wait ? Mr Tucker did the survey on my boat .

These people are booked up because they have good reputations .

Worth waiting for i 'd suggest even if it is inconvenient .

Alternatively , why not book one of the recommended surveyors for a date asap and just wait ? Mr Tucker did the survey on my boat .

These people are booked up because they have good reputations .

Worth waiting for i 'd suggest even if it is inconvenient .

I follow your logic but i'm not sure this is practical for various reasons that i'll embellish on at a later date.