Im a boater at last!!!

Dave Payne

Featured Posts

Nice one. I've been on the water for 3 years. I've been helped a couple of times including having my injectors bled of water. Bloke who did it wouldn't even take a pint off me. I'd love to help someone in a similar way myself one day, now I know a little more. Best effort so far was 'rescuing' a couple who had locked themselves out of their boat. Their dogs were onboard and becoming quite frantic. They were about to break a window but one of my fishing rods with a 2 treble hooked lure on the end managed to hook out their keys, even though the table they were on was out of sight. Best catch of the day!

• Greenie 2

Dave if you can do it, i know a boater who's pumpout tank has split.

Go on Dave now your on a roll dont let some 'stuff' get in the way.

Good on you for helping them sort their watèr pump out

Im a girl when it comes to poo, would end up filling the tank back up with sick, so ill pass.

Ah, sorry I read the title and thought you meant you'd fallen in.......which is actually the requisite 'proper boater' qualification.

i hope that day never arrives, being a non swimmer and all that.

Nice one. I've been on the water for 3 years. I've been helped a couple of times including having my injectors bled of water. Bloke who did it wouldn't even take a pint off me. I'd love to help someone in a similar way myself one day, now I know a little more. Best effort so far was 'rescuing' a couple who had locked themselves out of their boat. Their dogs were onboard and becoming quite frantic. They were about to break a window but one of my fishing rods with a 2 treble hooked lure on the end managed to hook out their keys, even though the table they were on was out of sight. Best catch of the day!

I think you arleady have, with the key fishing trick. Very few people would have been able to do that...

Greeenie!