ALDI caravan offers 17th March (Toilet chem etc)

MarkHez

Featured Posts

ALDI have a lot of "caravan" items on sale in their special buys section from tomorrow, a lot of these may be suitable for boats (Toilet chems including Bio, torches, canopy cleaner etc)

https://www.aldi.co.uk/specialbuys/dates/Thursday-17th-March/c/2016-03-17/?sort=popular&q=%3Apopular%3AtransactionalStatus%3Atransactional%3AtransactionalStatus%3Anontransactional%3AlatestVersion%3Atrue%3AEvent%3ACaravan&page=2

MarkHez, on 16 Mar 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

ALDI have a lot of "caravan" items on sale in their special buys section from tomorrow, a lot of these may be suitable for boats (Toilet chems including Bio, torches, canopy cleaner etc)

https://www.aldi.co.uk/specialbuys/dates/Thursday-17th-March/c/2016-03-17/?sort=popular&q=%3Apopular%3AtransactionalStatus%3Atransactional%3AtransactionalStatus%3Anontransactional%3AlatestVersion%3Atrue%3AEvent%3ACaravan&page=2

Good heads up thanks. I need the cleaner and black streak remover for the 'van.

Much as I love Aldi I was quite disappointed with the loo blue. Found it almost thinner than water & not effective at its job.

Cheers

Gareth

Toilet Blue? The old formaldehyde-based stuff? I didn't realise many people still used it. What's the point when there are much better (and greener) alternatives?

I know people who use biological washing liquid (or nothing at all) and say it's better than Blue.

Toilet Blue? The old formaldehyde-based stuff? I didn't realise many people still used it. What's the point when there are much better (and greener) alternatives?

I know people who use biological washing liquid (or nothing at all) and say it's better than Blue.

I use it in the gritty potty over winter.....the pump out gets the sealand bags when it's in use. Personal choice innit!!

Cheers

Gareth.

I think it smells worse than the contents of the tank to be honest , horrid stuff .. a few probiotic munchers and nothing else and your done and I know lots will say I am used to it but it dont smell at all honest ... when used blue it smelled like a station bog in rush hour

We get thru so much of the stuff it doesn't stay in there long enough to worry about it.

I'm sure my Mrs thinks I enjoy emptying the crapper every other day when we are on two weeks holiday :(

BTW, Thanks for the heads up MarkHez, I Grabbed a bottle of bog blue on the way home from Work :cheers:

Edited by gazza

We get thru so much of the stuff it doesn't stay in there long enough to worry about it.

I'm sure my Mrs thinks I enjoy emptying the crapper every other day when we are on two weeks holiday :(

BTW, Thanks for the heads up MarkHez, I Grabbed a bottle of bog blue on the way home from Work :cheers:

Indeed, got two bottles each of the cleaner and streak remover (well Jan did she needed to go to Aldi anyway)