What is the 'up button' for?

Chox

Featured Posts

More than 2 would be better as would a down button.

You must have missed the fun and games when they first appeared. I can't remember who it was who has the greatest number of negative votes - they are probably still in the red

Richard

More than 2 would be better as would a down button.

I would go with that. The caveat being (like on a forum I moderate on) that when you like or dislike a post your Like/dislike appears in the post concerned.

Eg MJG Likes this post. Or MJG dislikes this post.

I miss the reddies - there was a lot of fun to be had with them, particularly involving folk that insisted they didn't care about them :D

I have asked that you shouldn't be able to award yourself a greenie but I think the site crew are occupied with more important stuff at the moment.

I'll try again when it settles down.

And I vote for continued anonymity in the greenies. There are some gentle souls out there who want their voices heard without risk of a nasty PM arriving in their inbox because they've supported someone in an argument.

And I vote for continued anonymity in the greenies. There are some gentle souls out there who want their voices heard without risk of a nasty PM arriving in their inbox because they've supported someone in an argument.

Seconded, those that send nasty PMs don't need encouraging ( luckily I've not had one.....yet )

Phil