bargain

onionbargee

Featured Posts

their 10 kg bags of smokeless are ideal for hiding away for the occasional chilly nights when winters over .

We have used this coal when we first got the colder temperatures. Brazier it's called. Not a bad price and more carryable!

Those shovels look good. We are fans of Home Bargains. They sell rather nice curry sauces.

Martyn

You can buy uht milk portions on ebay, by the catering box full, I use them for all my brews, and I never have to buy milk, or run out of it. Seeing as I don't eat breakfast cereals it works for me.

UHT milk -

Not too bad in coffee, but disgusting in tea.

Just my opinion wink.png

Thanks for the shovels tip.

Tim

Edited by Timleech

Here's their heating page http://www.homebargains.co.uk/category/280-home-heating-fuel-banner.aspxlots of good things there. I rate their 6 packs of heating logs for £2.79. Great for autumn and spring when you need a bit of extra evening heat but that's all. My local one seems to alternate between brazier and blaze for smokeless coal. Both seem very similar and £3.99 for 10kg, it's good value (works out to £10 for 25kg).

Here's their heating page http://www.homebargains.co.uk/category/280-home-heating-fuel-banner.aspxlots of good things there. I rate their 6 packs of heating logs for £2.79. Great for autumn and spring when you need a bit of extra evening heat but that's all. My local one seems to alternate between brazier and blaze for smokeless coal. Both seem very similar and £3.99 for 10kg, it's good value (works out to £10 for 25kg).

Thanks

I can order & collect locally

I got one ( and a beautiful little coal scuttle to go with it) in the beginning of January. Look lovely and are a perfect size for the boat. Love Home Bargains..... does just what it says on the tin.. Bargains for the Home (and boat) we fitted out everything for the boat from HB, The Range, B+M and Adle (Aldi and Lidl)