Moderating Decisions

junior

Featured Posts

Just the ones that act like braying morons...

As I said, using your definition that's a lot of people. I suspect though they would also be equally happy if you did avoid them.

A bit of a 'win win' really.

Yes :-)

Indeed, quite expected really.

As I said, using your definition that's a lot of people.

How would you know what my definition is? I haven't posted it here...

I suspect though they would also be equally happy if you did avoid them.

A bit of a 'win win' really.

Indeed

How would you know what my definition is? I haven't posted it here...

You didn't need to, I was able to work it out from the context in which you used the insult.

Elsewhere a comment or remark that seem unpleasant or juvenile is removed a mod might add a little comment to justify this.

further juvenile posting usually causes a temporary-permanent ban,

no need to close/remove a thread entirely though seemingly

Elsewhere a comment or remark that seem unpleasant or juvenile is removed a mod might add a little comment to justify this.

further juvenile posting usually causes a temporary-permanent ban,

no need to close/remove a thread entirely though seemingly

The problem is, bans are basically meaningless because someone can create another ID, or maybe they already have another ID, and the moderators have no way of knowing its the same person. The only thing which becomes meaningful is someone's length of time and post count - which I'd suggest is a poor measure of their reputation anyway.

You didn't need to, I was able to work it out make wild assumptions from the context in which you used the insult.

Might have been simpler to delete the "braying moron" comment, before someone accuses you of being one.

Just an idea ;-)

You didn't need to, I was able to work it out make wild assumptions from the context in which you used the insult.

Hardly a wild assumption though. Very easy to work it out really.

Might have been simpler to delete the "braying moron" comment, before someone accuses you of being one.

Just an idea ;-)

I stand by the braying moron comment.

Hardly a wild assumption though. Very easy to work it out really.

OK dog

Ok. A pity.

You can lead a horse to water....

How much trolling does it take before people finally realize that D9 is just a troll? Seriously, have you ever thought about his/her pattern of posting? Almost every post is textbook trolling.

How much trolling does it take before people finally realize that D9 is just a troll? Seriously, have you ever thought about his/her pattern of posting? Almost every post is textbook trolling.

Accusing people who disagree with you of being a troll is also a form of trolling. If you don't like my points, come back at me with a logical argument.

Accusing people who disagree with you of being a troll is also a form of trolling. If you don't like my points, come back at me with a logical argument.

But you don't have 'points' to make. You just post to be contrary. Typical tolling behaviour.

MtB

Well, he does a lot of neighing and braying.

I remember delta 9 on Brighton beach years ago, he neighed a lot to. Silly name for a donkey. They hadn't even brought out star wars at the time. In fact, even elvis was alive then.......

Sorry, wandered off topic a bit then, new year reminiscing.

But you don't have 'points' to make. You just post to be contrary. Typical tolling behaviour.

MtB

I bet he tells all the kids santa isn't real :-( Edited by jenlyn

MtB

I do have a point to make, you just refused to address it I'm not trolling, I genuinely would like to know why Alf's identity bothers people so much. I apologise that my opinions are usually contrary to yours, but that's life. Not everyone is going to agree with you, especially when you can't give a reason for your complaints.

• Greenie 1

I do have a point to make, you just refused to address it I'm not trolling, I genuinely would like to know why Alf's identity bothers people so much. I apologise that my opinions are usually contrary to yours, but that's life. Not everyone is going to agree with you, especially when you can't give a reason for your complaints.

Good try, but not good enough.

Ignore!

MtB

Ah, that;s better!