I Smell Evil Santa

jodansgang

Featured Posts

Quick, Quick Brothers and Sisters, My Cover might be blown, They are Closing in, I just got back from my Weekly Cruise to Arundel and Back, and completed my trip with the Obligatory Hot Chocolate at the Marina cafe on my return When There they all where !! It's FULL of the 'SS' (Santa Sympathisers) spreading there cheer about. HELP,

I got caught up in the moment, and almost cracked a smile !, But fear it's to late for my trusty companion and fellow operative Mustabinknapping, is this how it ends !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mn1ubqm6jaxpzg9/IMAG0635.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Oh Brothers and Sisters, I have come across this rare historic document that proves that the Evil Red One (cursed be his name) can be defeated.
My researches have failed to find out exactly when this occurred, or where the defenders of normality and quiet managed to trap the Red Geezer.

Now at least we can march forward confident that the enemy is not invincible........Courage mon braves !!!

15883725769_c56f750807_z.jpgimg967 by mudlarker2, on Flickr

Edited by John V

Good to see Mollystopitnow and Roxyteenageterrier have chosen to leave their cosy beds and join us, I have sent John to lay in some Markies, Bonios and Gravy Bones to add to our provisions. Tilly being a rodent will seek sustenance where ever she can, she did ask me to warn you all to keep an eye on any sandwiches etc that you have laying around, she can't help herself and just has to stuff her cheek pouches at every opportunity.

Phil