I Smell Evil Santa

jodansgang

Featured Posts

Summer sunshine, ah yes looking forward to it.

Donuts, well if I was IT savvy i could tell you when where etc but no not there yet. What i can say it was on an ordinary channel as apposed to Sky thing cos sky at horror house not quite there yet..might be because hit dish with a broom...variation on hitting tv with my hand. But their brief was to make donuts inspired by Canada(u reading this Bettie??) and so they did. Could have been called 200 donut challenge, then again could equally have been called something else.

I know a Santa free zone which I have frequented almost daily during time at Horror House....Its the Tip!!

Furthermore whilst I'm on some subject or other there will be no festivities in Horror House...no no no. No tree, no tinsel, no turkey.

Well have no bathroom or lounge or...........sniff....hmmm still have Artex.

Pssssst!!! I fear soon this miserable worm who is your undercover agent Mustafanon. will be unable to continue. The the monsterous quantities of sickly sweet drivel that are constantly poured into my ears are proving too much........even the corner shop has tinsel round the statue of Ganesha........I will soon be forced to flee and hide under the covers with my fingers in my ears and going La la la la ,,,,,,,Oh Woe!!!!!

Ah my dear Japattyannamin it's gratifying to see you have found the true path to enlightenment (at the tip)and are able to avoid the gruesome commercial ahem (cough cough) festivities.

We still await our leaders Mucktard Allahn, Nulifamabad the Great who together with Mustaffbottlebeforebedtime and Mustaphacurrynpint.

We will soon prove our worth and vanquish Red John.

Muataphafag

Black Friday? Have I missed something by not listening to news or reading papers?

So whatever I have missed, it won't cost me anything cos don't know what it is.

Thats ok then I can resist temptation,---its nothing to do with donuts is it?

No,nothing to do with Donuts besides who can resist them, aha maybe we could tempt Red John, yes that could be the way to go I shall formulate a plan hmm better get my thinking cap on, I shall consider this problem over coffee and donuts and get back to you.

Mustaphafag

Oh brothers and sisters I have a small victory to celebrate that I must share with you, for it shows that Red John (cursed be his name) can sometimes be resisted !

Those evil minions of his "Warners" by name, who once were joyful bringers of summer holidays to come and now wickedly tempt those of advancing years. This evil organisation sent a tempting "very special" offer to the memsahib (and undoubtably every other person in the country of advancing age) for.............I shudder to repeat this........Turkey and Tinsel 3 day break............

She, poor weak and deluded creature, fell for his blandishments and tried to inflict this dire fate upon us.

Oh! friends it was fortunate I chanced upon the paperwork before it had been sent and by much grovelling and pointing out that we need a BSS on the cruiser and a drydock and an insurance survey on the barge and we need to buy an horrendously expensive diesel fired central heating system to save my aging bones from the chores of log chopping and stacking.

At first it seems my words were having no effect and much cries of "Scrooge" and "You never take me anywhere" echoed around the boatyard, I persevered and after much persuasion and many promises of summer visits to her relations she finally agreed not to go.

Thus a terrible fate was avoided and matrimonial calm restored. I can now return to the fight against the evil one much bolstered by this victory. Humbly your most loyal and unworthy undercover agent........... Mustafanon

Edited by John V

Hello fellow warriors,

'Mustabineating' reporting for duties, I'm currently on a trip in full disguise, to the Deep south of this vast region, to follow up a lead on my lost intelligence, I expect to be gone for 2 wks, but will report my findings on my return.

Be strong Brothers, "Ackbah Donutium" !.

Donuts, theres a lot of donuts mentioned...deep south of what vast region...anywhere near where that there donut programme is?

Hang on, I'll dust off the elf costume and I'm on my way.

Deep south, wheres deep south? opposite up north i suppose, bin up north, spent time with the red geezer and his merry band.

And whats more Pauls searching for lost intelligence, dear oh dear. His IQ now probably lower than mine....he'll struggle.

Edited by patty-ann

Greetings,I have just returned from a top secret mission .I cannot tell you exactly what I have been doing( I would have to kill you)All I can say is,Lidl are advertising huge stocks of reindeer steaks...The big,red,fat bloke might just find he has travel problems in December.

Mustaphacurrynapint

Donuts, theres a lot of donuts mentioned...deep south of what vast region...anywhere near where that there donut programme is?

Hang on, I'll dust off the elf costume and I'm on my way.

Deep south, wheres deep south? opposite up north i suppose, bin up north, spent time with the red geezer and his merry band.

Well I'm on route as we speak,' Ray' my Raymarine Automatic pilot is at the helm, I'm sat back in the Helmsman chair enjoying a Hot Chocolate and a Ruffle with my faithful Dog Charlie, Whilst keeping a lookout for Badly marked Lobster pots and line Nets, My Radar is lit up like a Xmas Tree, but I can't help but think it's a line of defense set by 'You know who' in order to deter,,,Surly it means Ime close,,,I can't say where exactly, but if you can break the code, and keep it to yourself, then-

It's going to take about '4' Legs.

'1' night Passage.

Approximately 182 miles

With '0' Alcohol until I arrive.

(Ok, it's a bit flexible).

And you've heard it straight from the mouth.!.

Only the Brave and gallant 'Sir Phil' knows my destination, as he was invited on this quest, but official duties and Donut watch kept him from this noble cause!.

Now my faithful brothers and sisters the time for action is fast approaching,in 3 weeks Red John AKA Santa Claus will once more take to the skies and we MUST stop him.We will convene this week to finalise our plans so we may finally thwart the Big Red Fella

Mustaphafag

To-day nay tomorrow I will rise early and catch the 3.52 train to London and scout out terrain and see how corrupt its become in the run up to the red geezers travel plans. I will ensure I am not recognised so will don yet another disguise...my expense form is getting quite out of hand ready to be submitted.

Molly dog has been practising escaping scouting so that she could steal all the neighbours cat food will be able to round up the reindeer.

Together we are ace.

Jappatyannamin, be aware that expense forms should have been submitted yesterday so I hope you are able to show suitably dated receipts for consideration it's not a forgone conclusion that your claim will be accepted. Good luck with scoping out Red John,report back with any Intel you obtain.

Mustaphafag

I heard that do not be tempted, remember that path if you chose it leads to damnation and eternal pain, you will never know peace again, to walk with Red John is to walk on the Dark Side with no hope of salvation.

If a snazzy outfit turns your head then go for it but on your own head be it

Mustaphafag

Hmm a nasty looking piece of work if ever I saw one but fear not I have the ultimate defense in a word (3 actually) Tilly the Teeth.

Tilly has volunteered to be launched by whatever means possibly a catapult and she intends to latch on to this monstrous evil thing and gnaw the bloody thing till it falls from the sky.

Tilly is prepared for a long drop and has fashioned a parachute from one of my handkerchiefs. I have every confidence that Tilly will prevail as she has right on her side.

Mustsphafag

Oh fellow fighters against the Red One, Fortified that I am to hear of the brave efforts of the fearless Tilly the Teeth I have been undergoing sore trials and tribulations. In my undercover guise, I was forced to travel to Hull to assist in the preparation of a tug for an MCA survey. (This in it self was not too dreadful apart from having contact with that minion of Big Brother called an MCA surveyor) The terrible tribulation I was forced to endure was the driver's choice of CD for the journey home......I was forced to listen to the whole of a Christmas Album by an Antipodean called "Kevin Bxxxdy Wilson" most of which was appalling but one ditty has stuck in my head. "Santa was stoned at Christmas" and the line that caught me was the one "and what does he feed those reindeer to make those bxxxxxxs fly ?"