Hippocampus

ukdiggerboy

Featured Posts

Was the boat previously owned by a brian sturgeon?

:D

"The hippocampus (named after its resemblance to the seahorse, from the Greek hippos meaning "horse" and kampos meaning "sea monster") is a major component of the brains of humans and other vertebrates. Humans and other mammals have two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain. It belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory and spatial navigation. The hippocampus is located under the cerebral cortex;[1] and in primates it is located in the medial temporal lobe, underneath the cortical surface. It contains two main interlocking parts: Ammon's horn[2] and the dentate gyrus."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus

MtB

Was the boat previously owned by a brian sturgeon?

biggrin.png

"The hippocampus (named after its resemblance to the seahorse, from the Greek hippos meaning "horse" and kampos meaning "sea monster") is a major component of the brains of humans and other vertebrates. Humans and other mammals have two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain. It belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory and spatial navigation. The hippocampus is located under the cerebral cortex;[1] and in primates it is located in the medial temporal lobe, underneath the cortical surface. It contains two main interlocking parts: Ammon's horn[2] and the dentate gyrus."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus

MtB

Oh, it's not a place where hippos go to learn then. biggrin.png

She looks lovely. A lot of hard work but she does have nice looking lines to her hull and superstructure. Welcome to the forum as well!!

PS I think the yellow Volvo tractor unit and heavy lift slider trailer is quite interesting too! But I like anything that floats, fly's or moves in general !

Edited by Dharl

thanks guys, we have now stripped out the fore deck, what a mess had built in leaks running to the bilges,

took the fresh water tank out and took a look inside it will go again with a good clean and sterilization.

squared her up on the stand aswell, took the floor up in the bedroom and just aswell we did?

more at the weekend Gary

I went to go look at her. Enjoy won't you.

when was that ? zig zag

"when was that ? zig zag"biggrin.png . Saw it on Apollo Just as it came up. Really helpful guys at the marina! Seller was sooo hard to get hold of.

tell me about it was hard work to deal with took days to get a reply? lol

she is stripped out now will post some more pics on at the weekendbiggrin.png

well here goes we started with this. thought we would just have a look at a few things update it a bit and check the engine over the bilges are in such a mess , little was i to know the rest so here a couple of as it was and as is now

168.jpg168.jpg

so we started and this is where we are now

004.jpg001.jpg

all cleared out ready for degreasing and start again with it so i will be needing some help along the way i have a plan but dont want to miss anything as this is the first boat i have ever tackled done two FS1E.s and two other bikes but this is a bit different lol

went from this

003.jpg

to this

001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...