evening folks.

tjderby

Featured Posts

Good luck with the survey! Probably a good idea to get RCR cover too before you set off... For any unforeseen surprises.

With some luck, the surveyor will say the boat is all good, and you'll be off up the cut in the next week or two. Time to get used to moving around before the Easter holiday puts loads of other boats onto the cut.. Nothing worse than learning how to do locks single handed with a queue of boats behind you trying to hurry you along.. Ignore em, take your time.

Edited by FidoDido

Yup. Just going through survey. smile.png

Cool, very exiting - fingers crossed for you!

Any general hints about what you chose?

Norty! Poor lad got a ragging last time he was on for "not keeping his cards close to his chest"!ninja.gif

Good luck with the survey! Probably a good idea to get RCR cover too before you set off... For any unforeseen surprises.

With some luck, the surveyor will say the boat is all good, and you'll be off up the cut in the next week or two. Time to get used to moving around before the Easter holiday puts loads of other boats onto the cut.. Nothing worse than learning how to do locks single handed with a queue of boats behind you trying to hurry you along.. Ignore em, take your time.

Thanks I'll bare that in mind. And I will definitely take make time untill I'm familiar with boat handling and locks. Afterall we all pay our CRT license lol

Cool, very exiting - fingers crossed for you!

Norty! Poor lad got a ragging last time he was on for "not keeping his cards close to his chest"!:ninja:

Thanks lampini. I'm keeping everything hush hush until after completion. Hope to see some of you out an about though.