Joelsanders "the angry boater"

gary955

Featured Posts

I agree Star. I've been had as well. What a fiddle.

If you can't trust the mods who can you trust?

While we wait for FTS's cat to break cover some of yours would be nice.

Go on, you know you want to......

Edited by andywatson

You'll get me in trouble for hijacking the thread with cat pictures.... I'll have to give myself a warning.

I'm imagining you saying at in a Kenneth Williams kind of voice.

Don't worry FTS you've got blogall to worry about.closedeyes.gif (Blogall, Starcoasters new word from an earlier post). smile.png

awwww what a beautiful kitty

ps - I quite like JS's blog posts, more interesting & thoughtful than a lot of the toss on here....this forum takes itself far too seriously sometimes

Actually. I do too.

It would be far more appropriate if next time Joel writes a blog post, he posts the whole thing here instead of on his blog. Then he could post a link on his blog to here which would be entirely legitimate along with any resulting discussion.

:)

MtB

Actually. I do too.

It would be far more appropriate if next time Joel writes a blog post, he posts the whole thing here instead of on his blog. Then he could post a link on his blog to here which would be entirely legitimate along with any resulting discussion.

smile.png

MtB

you are full of good ideas today :)

Actually. I do too.

:)

MtB

What a load of old toss!

(Did you see what I did there. :lol:)

Excellent post. I am not sure if anybody has welcomed you to the forum? But may i do so.

I will be subscribing to your blog and therefore probably catch you over there.

I'm off now to take the dog for a walk, where I might take a photo, and pop in the shop, just the local one.

I'll also say i have struggled with some of the attitudes on this forum, of a few, and i find yours a refreshing and honest change. Viva la differance.

Best regards.

Edited by Simple Things
  • Greenie 1

Excellent post. I am not sure if anybody has welcomed you to the forum? But may i do so.

I'm off now to take the dog for a walk, where I might take a photo, and pop in the shop, just the local one.

I'll also say i have struggled with some of the attitudes on this forum, of a few, and i find yours a refreshing and honest change. Viva la differance.

Best regards.

Me too, welcome Joel!

I don't know quite why some posters were less than friendly. One of life's mysteries.

Best regards.

Thank you very much. See you there ... and here

I'll also say i have struggled with some of the attitudes on this forum, of a few,

Me too, and I think the staggeringly intolerant views of many boaters on here reinforces and supports Joel's perception that there are a lot of angry boaters out there!

MtB

P.S. Joel's bombshell that he obtained approval from the mods here before embarking on promotion of his blog is something either he, or a mod, could and should have mentioned a whole lot sooner, in my personal opinion.