Am I being thick?

enigma

Featured Posts

CaRT's website. Can any one help? Where can I find?

After the winter stoppages what are the passage times for Bingley Five Rise Locks.

Do I have to book a passage out of Leeds on the L and L

Where on CaRT's website is this information?

Edited by enigma

The times for the 5 rise are roughly 9 to 5 ish there's nothing to book after the winter just get out of Leeds and turn up at the bottom of the 3 rise (before the 5 rise) and see the lock keeper, if you're too late it's no problem mooring in Bingley for the night.

Wave when you get to Kildwick

Dave

Check out this website for more info on the Leeds and Liverpool

www.penninewaterways.co.uk

Edited by Titus

I'm being equally thick, because I can't find anything on the CaRT site to say when the Bingley Five Rise Locks switch from winter to summer opening hours (or what those hours are). It was winter opening a couple of weeks ago - weekdays only and you have to book.

Also bear in mind that the next swing bridge after the Five Rise (Micklethwaite) is closed until further notice due to debris in the canal.

i despair a bit of Cart's website. i tried to find the page to pay for my licence by googling boat licensing, found the page that rambled on about what you needed to pay for what with no link to the actual page I wanted at all. Of course, it's called "renewal". Nothing to do with licenses, obviously. Not mentioned on the "how to pay" section of the bill - now, that would be daft, wouldn't it? hey ho. It's the same all over their sites - nothing's linked to anything else.

i despair a bit of Cart's website. i tried to find the page to pay for my licence by googling boat licensing, found the page that rambled on about what you needed to pay for what with no link to the actual page I wanted at all. Of course, it's called "renewal". Nothing to do with licenses, obviously. Not mentioned on the "how to pay" section of the bill - now, that would be daft, wouldn't it? hey ho. It's the same all over their sites - nothing's linked to anything else.

I found it in seconds using the link on my renewal reminder...did you not follow that?