dead animals in locks

harve90

Featured Posts

Have you been up there to work with the sheep? I have been reading some of the stuff on their website.

The wrecked sheep looks a bit grisly, I imagine it's been picked over by birds and others. I assume its a winter casualty.

There are populations of Soay sheep on the mainland, I would love some but not until I give up boating. The primitive sheep are very interesting and have pretty fleeces. A relative has a small flock of Hebredian Sheep.

The wrecked sheep looks a bit grisly, I imagine it's been picked over by birds and others. I assume its a winter casualty.

There are populations of Soay sheep on the mainland, I would love some but not until I give up boating. The primitive sheep are very interesting and have pretty fleeces. A relative has a small flock of Hebredian Sheep.

No, I'm not a "sheepy" as the researchers are called up there, but have been lucky enough to go over twice with the National Trust ... the flock on St Kilda are left entirely to their own devices now with no intervention ... and yes, I find primitive species interesting too ... my MA dissertation involved the measurement and analysis of many hundreds of prehistoric sheep / goat metapodia ... wacko.png

Thing is Richard if something causes a ripple in the reality field round Warwickshire all Wrigglys fleeces will turn into sheep and your shed will explode in a bleating horde. Everything in your garden will be devoured by a rampaging flock.

You read it here first in your super doper CWD Forum.

Yes that was the cat flap closing behind me that you heard.

laugh.png I once wrote a short cook book, in the early 80's ... "101 tasty treats with roadkill" ... but failed to find a publisher .... too far ahead of the times methinks

good parenting clapping.gif I was, and still am, a massive fan of dead things. My half of my bedroom as a child, much to my sister's dismay, was a shrine to decomposition .... though animals and birds later had to be consigned to behind the garage. I developed an unhealthy fascination with skeletons BUT went on to have a brilliant career as an archaeologist for many years, thanks largely to my parents actively encouraging my "hobby"

I know it;s not in a lock but Number One in my Top Ten Best Dead Things Ever was this whale that washed up on Skinningrove beach when I lived in the north east.

whale_zps766b104a.jpg

The Infamous Exploding Whale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8Vmnq5dBF7Y