Cratch Cover

gaz_88

Featured Posts

I have no experience of this company but will say after watching our cratch being measured and then fitted, I would get someone in. wink.png

I would recommend our makers but know they are to far away from Lancashire to travel.

I have no experience of this company but will say after watching our cratch being measured and then fitted, I would get someone in. wink.png

I would recommend our makers but know they are to far away from Lancashire to travel.

Ok thanks for the advice.

I've seen Kinver Canopies recommended in other threads and that's who we'll be going with if/when we get our bota. They're in the West Midlands so whether they cover your area or not I don't know.

Steve

I will have a google now! cheers Steve

That link doesn't work for me but if you live in the North there is only one company as others have mentioned.

Canvasman may not be the cheapest but you get what you pay for. They are the standard by which others are judged IMHO.

Hi Gaz

If it's any help,

http://www.kinvercanopies.co.uk/Cratchcovers.html

http://www.kinvercanopies.co.uk/Cratch_boards.html

We travel approx 100 or so mile radius from Birmingham/ Stourbridge area or 1hr 30/45mins

Travel time.

Kind regards

Ian

Hey Ian

Thanks I will be in touch in the next few weeks! biggrin.png

Cheers

Gaz