stove multin fuel vacume cleaner

bigcol

Featured Posts

IMAGINE

I've had a Sunday lie in

wife's been up from 7am cleaning, hovering, dusting and polishing, Sunday lunch is just on and putting the decorations up

I've now just, got up and done my bit I've cleaned and poked the fire about,while keeping the fire going

emptied the tray cleaned glass mans stuff ,.while Sharon's outside shaking the rug

shes just come back In !!!!!!!judge.gifjudge.gif I thought she be grateful !!!

so has anybody had one of these stove vacuums are they any good? makes and models as I've seen a few on fleabay and other sites?

also Im now off to buy the wife some chocs

Edited by bigcol

Col,

Have you considered not bothering with a stove vacuum, but getting a replacement Sharon?

( wink.png )

1 stove vacuum Aldi - £19.99

1 replacement Sharon (Removall costs, new installation) £????????thousands......

Get her a stove vac for Christmas.

runs for coverninja.gif

Fantastic Idea

are Aldi doing these now?, and as Matty suggested wrap it up for Christmas for her, from Santa

couldn't replace my Sharon, 33 years together, anyway who would I torment???

Just been on Aldi site looking at thurs and todays specials, cant see them, Anyone are these stove vacs any good?

all the best

col

Edited by bigcol

Not a stove vac, but yesterday I took the old wet'n'dry vac down to the boat to suck up the debris as I chipped out the old fire cement around the flue pipe, then a quick clean round the inside of the (cold!) stove for good measure. When I looked round I couldn't see the other end of the cabin for dust... The vac filter had slipped off its cage by a couple of inches, so the vac had been busily pulverising the contents of the stove and spraying down the far end of the boat!

So today I had to clean the boat from end to end...

• Greenie 1

...... I've cleaned and poked the fire about,while keeping the fire going

emptied the tray ...........

so has anybody had one of these stove vacuums are they any good? makes and models as I've seen a few on fleabay and other sites?

It could be quite interesting using a stove vac while the fire's still going!help.gif

I believe the hose is heat proof, the can where it all gos, is metal, and don't need a filter ??

Wouldn't have the guts to use the wife's dyson mini

so it seems that no ones got one?, so no reviews then, now thinking whether they be a waste of time

col

Edited by bigcol