Moonchild

Featured Posts

Aaaaaaw thankyou everyone!! Could relate to Captain Golightly...yes I am the kind of person that pushes the button...restless spirit!!!The idea of living in a boat in the uk seemed to be the perfect solution..to staying close to family and friends and still satisfying the travelling bug!Wishing you all well..and happy boating to fellow newbies!clapping.gif

Aaaaaaw thankyou everyone!! Could relate to Captain Golightly...yes I am the kind of person that pushes the button...restless spirit!!!The idea of living in a boat in the uk seemed to be the perfect solution..to staying close to family and friends and still satisfying the travelling bug!Wishing you all well..and happy boating to fellow newbies!clapping.gif

so excited for you! I've been following Dan Brown (boy on a boat) on youtube. I'll put the link up if you like. He's only young but he's been on the boat for a year now and if you go right back to his very first boating videos where he picked the boat up, tried getting it home and all the emotions involved, I think it will get you out of the nervous energy and right into the excited mode of it all. He has so much enthusiasm but you can see the nerves as well....and he had really no experience so you sort of feel the learning curve as the videos progress....they're all only a few minutes long so you can leave them and come back to the next little adventure.

I'm really looking forward to becoming part of the boating community too! Wooooo hooooooooooo!!! cheers.gif

I dabble between the 2. Given the choice right now I would dump the house.

I did dump mine. Twas paid for too. Best move I ever made. My flippin Mum bless her though has just given me hers last year and a very nice stone detached 17th century cottage it is.................will i be living in it? not on your nellie, not a chance.

Tim

so excited for you! I've been following Dan Brown (boy on a boat) on youtube. I'll put the link up if you like. He's only young but he's been on the boat for a year now and if you go right back to his very first boating videos where he picked the boat up, tried getting it home and all the emotions involved, I think it will get you out of the nervous energy and right into the excited mode of it all. He has so much enthusiasm but you can see the nerves as well....and he had really no experience so you sort of feel the learning curve as the videos progress....they're all only a few minutes long so you can leave them and come back to the next little adventure.

I'm really looking forward to becoming part of the boating community too! Wooooo hooooooooooo!!! cheers.gif

We follow Dan Brown and Sort of Interesting as well - his book is good and what he managed to realise in his 20's and make true - we are now at 5 days and counting to Gracie

We follow Dan Brown and Sort of Interesting as well - his book is good and what he managed to realise in his 20's and make true - we are now at 5 days and counting to Gracie

I'm just reading his book now! I just love his enthusiasm for everything boaty! Oooh you must be sooooooo excited! Good luck cheers.gif

• 4 weeks later...