Boat Show

wandering snail

Featured Posts

Should anyone be passing the Middle Level Waterman's Club new mooring site next to the footbridge in March. Stay well away from the bank, the same JCB and driver is working on the site.

That would explain a lot. When we were there in October well after dark a shadowy figure came down to the water side and tried to set fire to all the tree brash that was laying around, unsuccessfully I might add as it was 99.9% still there in the morning.

Last month I also went from GJW to Craftinsure, got a much more inclusive policy with better coverage on a wider range of items/ incidents and at less than the renewal price offered by GJW that had jumped up by about 15% after I had been with them for a year and made no claims.

As TDH and many others recently said in the car insurance thread, there is no logic to these things and it always pays to shop around!

Odd, innit.

Edited by Starcoaster

Have just had an unexpected call from Craftinsure asking permission to use a picture from our recent claim in a caption comp. on FB to win 2 tickets for the Boat Show end of March. Expect some of you could easily come up with a winner :clapping:

That's a great photo for an insurance company to use - I hope you asked them for some money, or if not at least restricted them to this one-off use and told them that you retained the copyright.